Chapter - 25 Onsra

Chapter - 25 Onsra:

"Good evening, sir; I have prepared everything you require for your return to the Skyland City."

I reported, as I bowed my head. When I received no response from him, I got nervous, wondering whether I had made a mistake. I can feel his gaze on me. Why is he quiet? Did I anger him? Did he found out I accidentally broke one of his collections? Shit! Damn it! Why is he not saying anything at all??? He is angry! Definitely angry! Damn my day! My luck has run out!

"... Any news about Philip in Skyland City?"

In a chilly tone, he inquired. I got goosebumps from his voice when I heard that cold tone. I nervously took out the papers I had gathered from a spy that I had planted at that school. Master accepted it without hesitation.

"..."

I carefully looked at his reaction to see if I made a mistake. Praying, that I didn't at all..

But..

He.. he frowned!! Shit! I wasn't able to read the report since I just got it now! What was in it? Fuck...

Unexpectedly, He gave it back to me and stood up. He walked towards a candle stand and put out the fire on the candle by his own bare fingers.

"You say......"

He didn't finish what he was going to say. I kept quiet to appease his rage. After all, he had a fight with his father after discovering that a group of new teachers who would be working at that school were the past's savages

"Don't you think it's wrong to give those jerks a chance? After what they did, even though it's in the past, it's still unforgivable; and yet, UN actually decided to agree to these outrageous proposals, and father didn't even try to stop him."

He spoke in a thick, rusty tone. As the air in the room became heavy, I gasped for air.

"USSR, NAZI, and other bastards. UN is insane."

He said it once more before turning around and staring at me. His penetrating Greyish-blue eyes stared at me, as if he is judging the existence of my soul.

"I..."

"California, I hope you do better with your job."

He said with a growl. I shuddered at the pressure of the room.. no.. this pressure of air and aura came from America himself.. he is punishing me.. the report must be messed up.. it can't be about the meeting and proposal of UN.. it's the report.. he... He will..!

California, "gh..."

I can barely breathe!

Someone.. please help me!

*Knock...*

*Knock...*

*Knock...*

Three knocks broke the silence. The pressure that was steadily strangling me vanished instantly, and I can finally breathe again.

"Please, come in."

He remarked this before returning to his chair and observing who entered. Fortunately, New York came with a calm look. The the god, I'm saved!

I slowly calmed myself to not anger USA any further. Then, the man who just arrived calmly said..

New York, "Sir, I must inform you of a confidential report."

He said this before glancing at me. I nodded as I understood what he was expressing. I said farewell to the two and left the room. I sank to my knees after closing the door and began to breathe deeply.