Chapter - 43 Warmth (2)

Chapter - 43 Warmth (2):

Martial, "You're not allowed to go anywhere with anyone."

"... For what reason, Kuya?"

I asked as I stared at him in confusion. Martial only averted his eyes away, which caught me off guard. That was first. Did I do something wrong? I'm sure I've been behaving well..

Martial, "Just don't... That's an order; you already caused problems before; I don't want anything similar to happen again."

My eyes blinked many times, and then I looked around. Trying to process what Martial's true purpose.

Martial, "I know what you did the moment you entered that school, Andrés. I couldn't believe you made students lose their opportunity to be successful in their lives and got them kicked out of that school, and you caused your own teacher to die because you disliked how he acted towards you. Then don't forget how you got another student killed.. a fellow country master.. and you ordered our soldiers to kill his innocent humans... Then there's another problem with our ally's teacher manager too.."

Kati, "You already know some.. But never have I told you about the others.. "

I frowned realizing that Martial might have digged dirt on me or have sent spies too like the others.

Martial, "Yes.. And you are not that careful either.."

Kati, ".. Did you plant a spy on me? "

Martial, "I don't need a spy.. Many knows what you did, Andrés.. They simply didn't care to spill it.."

Kati, "... "

Martial, "Like I said, I am your older brother. I know what's best for you and for the reputation of our country. I don't want you to cause anymore trouble!"

He finally looked at me, but his eyes didn't look so soft anymore. He's glaring at me now. He reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me to get closer to him.

"You are there to represent our country.. and as their leader and country master, you should act as someone that our people should be proud of... But then again..."

He let go of my arm, which I quickly retrieved, away from his reach.

Martial, "I don't expect much from you to know or care about all of this. You are but a persona created by a disorder. Not my brother. But still... Be more careful. It's the real Philip that will suffer from your actions."

Kati, "You!"

Before I could say anything, Del arrived and sat with us. He stared at us and smiled warmly.

"Were getting closer to the Global City soon, boys. Are you excited?!"

Martial, "..."

Kati,"..."

Del, "?... What? Why are you two quiet. "

*****

Katipunan scooted farther away from his son, Martial, obviously upset. Del watched his movements and then looked at his other grumpy younger brother, who had already looked away.

"You two... Did you brats just get into an argument? For what reason this time?"

Del asked sternly. No-one answered his question. Seeing this, he only sighed and muttered loud enough.

"Well, I thought this would be a great day.."

Del said as he covered his face in tiredness and disappointment. But he soon stopped when he saw Katipunan looking at him strangely. Del raised his brow in confusion.