Chapter - 37 Evil Villain (3)

Chapter - 37 Evil Villain (3):

Israel dragged me away from the place. I tried to match his walk but his long legs were moving fast and with my son's small legs, I couldn't keep up.

"Israel!"

I called out his name, but he did not respond and kept dragging me away. Our classmates saw what is happening, but they just looked away and did not intervene.

I looked around to see if I could find Palau and ask her for help, but I couldn't find her at all. In the end, I just decided to quietly follow Israel, who seems to be eager to get me out of the theater.

I could have pushed him off of me.. but I don't see the point of doing that..

I wondered where we are going and why he is mad... Perhaps we are going back the classroom? Annwn did say if we are done we can go back on our own..

?

Oh there it is..

I was about to enter it when Israel dragged me passed by the room.

Kati, "?????"

I guess I'm wrong... Israel and I passed by the classroom. I pointed it out, but Israel stayed quiet and kept going.

Kati, "Ow.."

Now, his hand's grip is getting stronger, and I hissed in pain. Israel kept walking in silence. Why is he mad? Why? I did nothing wrong! If only he could just tell me. Last time it was Japan, now it is him!

What's wrong with people these days?

Israel and I went inside an empty room. I realized it was the same room where China and I made a deal in the past. After he dragged me in here, He slammed the door close and locked it; locking us inside, and he did not look at me.

I stared at him, confused and annoyed. I glared at the man and asked him with loud voice.

Kati, "Israel? What's going on? Why are we here? Didn't you see Malaysia was there? Why did you suddenly drag me away?"

I asked him with annoyed tone. I really do am annoyed. Malaysia was there and he looked fine! I wanted to ask him few things but Israel just came and dragged me away without saying anything..

Israel moves his head and lazily looked up at the ceiling and whispered under his breath before turning to face me.

My eyes twitched when I saw a strange aura from this man. He seemed different, like a stranger. My gut is telling me that I need to brace myself for a fight. My free hands formed into a fist; I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way; But I can't let down my guard...

Kati, "Israel."

I called out his name once again, and this time he flinched, and his aura that emits danger started to fade. I calmed down a bit after that. False alarm I guess..

"Is something in your mind, Israel? "

I asked him with a softer tone this time. Israel stared at me, confused then annoyed... And then panic. I raised a brow at the sudden changes.

"Ah... That.. That.. I'm sorry, I acted out of my mind for some reason.."

He said to me as he hand comb his hair back, improperly, as if he is having an inside crisis right now. I watched him looking panic and sighed.

"Maybe you should go and have some rest, Israel; Open the door."

With a firm voice, I dictated. It surprised Israel, who glanced at me with wide eyes. Before opening the door, he murmured something.