Chapter - 34 Maroon (4)

Chapter - 34 Maroon (4):

"Good morning, Bunso!"

Del greeted me with a happy face as he came out of his bedroom. I smiled and greeted him back.

"Good morning, Kuya..."

I got used to calling both of my sons Kuya... But it feels weird calling them that because of my age and knowing the fact that they are my sons. Martial then entered the scene, waving his car keys. I nodded and bid my goodbyes to Del.

Martial, "You'll be late.."

I nodded to his words. I feel good today. But I'm sure it won't last long. There is no day without problems.

Martial and I got into the car and drove away... We keep quiet in the car.. There is nothing to discuss. Martial was concentrated on the road, while I observed the passing traffic.
We soon arrived at the school with no problem.

Martial drove away quickly. Despite the fact that I'm used to it by now. I can't help but be concerned.

Kati, "..."

Martial is already an adult, and he will soon marry and start a family. Del is as well... So I shouldn't be this concern.. they are adults and they have grown a lot. It's time for me to be a bit worry free..

So I turned around and face the school.

I became acclimated to this environment, and I was so thrilled to come here for the first time. Until I learned that this place was not exactly what I had imagined for a long time. I don't know how long I've been here, but I've seen a lot of faces that are both good and awful for my baby. However, fresh faces appear out of nowhere. And I feel like a foreigner here again, with no assistance or advice from Malaysia... I hope Malaysia is doing well...

I can't get Malaysia out of my head these days. That kid has done so much for me, and we spend a lot of time together. He also knows and has assisted me in getting rid of some students here before.. That was a fun and nerve-racking time.

Kati, "..ha..."

I began walking down the typical hallways I walked through. I looked around at the other students while I do so. New faces, new students.. This school functions differently than traditional human schools. This school lasts longer and does many things that a conventional human school would not dare to do.

I walked silently, passing by other students. Some recognized me, or my son.. and some ignored me. I headed towards my locker, and as expected, the letter with a maroon ribbon is in there.. In this early morning? Who is this guy? Does this man knows how to stop?

I sighed inward before reading the letter carefully. My eyes twisted in confusion. The letter contains the sender, the creep, apologizing for what he is doing. He then explained why he did it, and he is very sorry for how he has made me feel. He just missed me so much ever since they went apart from each other, and he can't help but obsessed over my son. And he admitted that he indeed longed for a sexual relationship with my son. And he felt guilty. He then asked if the two of us could meet so we could clarify things.

Kati, "This man.. is crazy.."

But, athleast he apologized. I read the lower part of the letter that contained where we will see each other and at what time. He said he will be waiting there for my son. But if I don't want to come, then don't come. Because if I don't arrived within three hours of our destined time then he will take it as a rejection and leave. I reread the letter again and sighed. Is this the same sender? Weird.. Maybe I should ask Malaysia to come with me just to be safe..

.
.
.

"Oh god.. "

I whispered to myself.. covering both of my eyes with my hands after I realized what I just thought of..