Chapter - 35 Evil Villain

Chapter - 35 Evil Villain:

In a dark room full of white flower with a scent of a mint, Spanish Empire approached the unmoving body, who is peacefuly 'Sleeping'. The former empire stood right next to the bed that was made with the finest materials that can be found. Some were even unknown to this today's era..

His sharp and dangerous eyes examined the body, irritated, he asked his servant who was just right behind him.

SE, "When will that man finish that syrum? We made a deal. A deal! I did my part, yet he didn't finish his! WHEN?!"

His tone of voice sounds like a huge thunder, sending shivers and fear on the human servant present in the room..

"I.. Your ma-majesty.. Mr. UN told me to tell you that to be rest assured.. The project is still on the process of completion and to-told me to tell you to st-stay pa-patient.. I-its his words, Your majesty.. "

The servant stuttered his words, fearing that the worst is coming to get him now...

Spanish Empire clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Why is it taking so much time?! I have been waiting for months and months! Spanish empire thought.

What's more angering is that Katipunan, who currently possessing his son's body, have been fooling around with a small Muslim Country Master and others... He couldn't believed it! He wanted to send someone to terrorized that boy... Luckily, someone did it before he could. Although, he wondered who could have done it.

But he couldn't just stand by and watch everything unfold. In the past, he lost 'that' book, the only chance he has to revive his 'lover' from death. Now god gave him another chance, by having a deal with one of the organizations. That deal contains him receiving a bottle of that 'magic' syrum. A syrum that the very organization have spent decades of experimentation and tests. That syrum, it could be his last chance. He must succeed. A soul can't stay forever without it's real and original body..

The time is not in his hands. He lost that book, now he can't let that syrum fail him.

"Ghh..."

Spanish Empire felt a head ache. He felt like he just got scammed by some organization. Should he declare war on that prick? But the land that he used to rule over is not under his authority anymore... Not in his hands but on his son's, Spain.

Should he tell him? But he is sure that his son would not agree. Unlike him, Spain is too soft to declare a war.

Spanish Empire cursed under his breath. He told the servant to get out. Leaving him and the 'sleeping' corpse alone.

The moment his eyes returned to the body on the bed, his anger vanished immediately. He carefully sat down on the soft bed, right beside his 'lover' and whispered this very words.

SE, "I lost you once, I lost you twice. I can't let a third time to happen again. No..never. I can't let anyone.. Once it was a woman named Perla.. Second is a man named America... I won't let anyone take you away from me for the third time... Not anymore.."

He whispered as his hands reached out and touch the chin of the corpse. His eyes softened.

He heard that the scammer of an organization, United Nations, is proposing an idea to give the 'Villains' a one last chance to redeemed their selves..

SE, "Maybe I should visit you... Maybe I should join just to meet you again."

Because he is itching... Itching to talk to his violent lover. A smile creeped out of his face. To him, it's a good idea.. If he messes up, he could just blame the others, maybe he could use the Third reich as his escape goat if things don't go well, he has more evil reputation than him anyway..