Chapter - 45 Secret

Chapter - 45 Secret:

I can't believe this...

He finally returned...

I knew I would meet him eventually, but I didn't expect it to be this soon...

I..

This feeling in my chest is awful...

The feelings I had after finding out that America had deceived me has back, and it is tormenting me... Haunting my head..

It is awful..

This is very bad..

I want it out. Please.. I do not want to feel it again.

"Phil? "

I flinched when I heard a familiar soft voice. I slowly look back to see Malaysia directly behind me.

"I've been calling your name, but it seems you like didn't hear me."

He said softly. His fingers rose and slightly caressed my cheek, making me shudder slightly.

"You look pale... Is something wrong?"

He asked me, his gaze serious and keen. I looked away, embarrassed by what Malaysia was doing and how I felt.

"I.. Am fine.. Perfectly fine.. You see.."

It was really difficult for me to say anything, and I couldn't figure out why.

Malaysia stared at me softly, and he smiled pleasantly.

"Alright... Are you going to our class?"

He questioned as he drew his hand away from my face. I nodded, and he grinned..

"Wanna go together? It's better than going alone."

He extended his hand to me, waiting for my response. I look down at his hand and then up, seeing his eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, and full face. I've seen from the beginning that America and Malaysia are nearly identical in several ways, and I've even confused Malaysia for that man on numerous occasions. And now I can see the glaring similarities between the two.

I couldn't help but swallow at the horrible sensation rising inside my stomach, but I forced myself to say a few words.

"Sure.. Let's go together."

With those words, I accepted his offer and took his hand in mine...or my son's. Malaysia brightened up when our hands made touch, and he grasped mine with a grip that made me feel nervous.

Both of us walked silently, and I can't help but feel the awkwardness. It's entirely because of that man. If he hadn't shown before, I wouldn't be feeling this way.

"I heard Kuwait is here right now. "

When I heard what Malaysia had just stated, I froze in my tracks...

Kati, "Kuwait..?"

Malaysia, "Yes, Kuwait. "

Kati, "The guy that want me to.."

Malaysia, "Yeah, Kuwait, who couldn't wait to get his hands on you, is here."

Malaysia straightforwardly explained the details, and I am horrified about it.

Kati, "What should I do?"

I asked, wanting to show him that I'm scared and feeling hopeless. Even though I could just beat down the creep. But would that be too barbaric?

Malaysia, "You could just beat him up. You always do that to people you dislike anyway." 

Kati, "..."