IV

Chapter 5.

Y/N's Pov.

Today, Me and Chifuyu are going shopping. We both figured, our wardrobes are so out-dated and it was time for us to get some new clothes. Additionally, it gives us a chance to stop by the manga store. We'd also get some sibling bonding time! I mean, it has been quite a while since I've been home.

As a treat, I'm offering to pay for Chifuyu . I may not be making a lot of money at my job, but to spoil myself and Chifuyu for today it should be enough. We wander around, from store to store.

It was easier for Chifuyu to find some good clothes that he liked, as for me, shopping online is way easier. But by the end, I had put together a beautiful outfit. I can't wait to wear it.

We were about to make our way to the manga store until, I saw Chifuyu staring at the glass of a parfait shop. I must admit, the treats look well made and delicious.

"Want to go in there, Fuyu?" I ask him. He shakes his head, but his eyes say other wise. I walk into the parfait shop, not even sparing him a chance to decline, he follows me.

I give him some money to order one. When he came back, he held two, fruity parfaits in his hands.

"I thought I told you to buy one!" I giggle.

"I'm not going to eat alone! Enjoy!"

He sat down across for me. And so we dug into our tasty parfaits.As I aat, I could taste a creamy yet a flavourful explosion of my favourite fruit in my mouth. I can't help but smile. I see a flash in the corner of my eyes.

It's been going on this whole day. At first I thought it was nothing, but I'm beginning to worry that I may be having some sort of eye problems.

After we ate, Chifuyu and I were good to go to the manga store next to the shop. A tremendously long while later, I had to drag him out of there. I swear to god, this boy was about to read the whole store's supply of manga! I bought him a few, but he insisted on me not to. Like hell! Better buy him some than let him go on a reading rampage.

On the way out, Chifuyu had met a few of his friends. "OH! Takemichi! Draken, Mikey! Oh- Mikey is.. asleep?"

"Chifuyu?" A tall man stated, approaching us. A shorter blonde boy was soundly asleep on his back. "Who's this?" He asked, targeting at me.

"This is my sister, Y/N!"

"Woah! I've heard so much about you Y/N! Nice to meet you!" A blonde boy with blue eyes shook my hand. "I'm Takemichi!"

"Hello Takemichi, Nice to meet you! Hope you heard good thing's about me!"

"Of course we heard great things about the eldest daughter of the Matsuno family." The tall man laughed, deeply "I'm Draken. And the shrimp asleep on my back is Mikey. We just had lunch and he's always falling asleep after any consumption of food."

"Nice to meet you, Draken!" I reply back.

I turn to Chifuyu, "Why don't you hang out with your friends a bit, I'll go home. Let me take the shopping bags with me."

Excited, he handed them to me. "Thank you so much for today Y/N! I'm so happy. I'll see you when I get home."

I walk away with a smile on my face.

Izana's Pov.

She's alone, walking away from them. I don't know if I should be angry that she was around Mikey -even if he was asleep- but that's not my focus right now. It's my turn to interact with her.

I don't even know why I'm doing this in the first place. She's just a random girl. I just can't get her off my mind! The next thing I knew, I was following her around. I'm so confused by my own behaviour.

But, It's not like anyone can stop me. I'm not hurting her either. I'm just appreciating her from afar. I'm getting to know her my way. I look at the gallery on my phone. I had taken so much pictures of her in different angles, I had to capture as many sides of her beauty as I could.

Y/N looks like she's straight out of a painting. Expect, she's so perfect, even a painting wouldn't be able to capture her graceful nature.

I blend into the crowd as I leave a near-by alleyway. What can I say, I had to hide somewhere.

I'll pretend to walk by her, but before I do, I'll make sure to notice her.

It's a perfect plan. And to make sure the conversation stays up, I'll ask her about the day Shion brought her forward, Claiming she interrupted the meeting.

She's getting closer and closer to me. Now's my chance.

"Oh, Hello Y/N! It's such a coincidence meeting you here." It wasn't really a coincidence.

"Hm? Oh! Izana right? Hey." She replies.

"Yes. How are you today?"

"I'm great, thank you. I was just out shopping with my brother, he's ran off with his friends now. What about you?"

"I'm good. I was making my way to my friend's location." I wasn't lying. I have to meet Kakucho in a few minutes. This interaction can't be long- although I'd want it to be. "Did you get home safely after the incident at the meeting?"

"Don't worry, I did. Thanks for helping me out, And thank you for caring!"

"It's okay. I would try my best to help those who need it." That's a lie.

I'd probably take offence if it was someone else 'crashing' the Tenjiku meeting. But for Y/N, It's okay.

"That's so generous of you, Izana!"

"Thank you Y/N. Although I want to speak to you a little longer, I have to get going. Kakucho is waiting for me."

"Oh, Of course. See you around! Bye bye!" She sweetly bids farewell to me.

"You look lovely today. See you around Y/N."

I quickly walk away. That was so fucking stupid. Why'd I say that? Whatever. It's not like I wasn't telling the truth, She did look very lovely.

Oh Y/N.

I walk away to the destination of where me and Kakucho were to meet.

Y/N Pov.

Izana's words remained in my head. I looked Lovely!

I don't usually get compliments, this is great. I feel so confident. And from a handsome person like him? It meant a lot to me. He's so kind! I hope I see him around again.

I walk back home, Bags of clothes and books in hand. I hope Chifuyu is safely having fun with his friends. His new friends seem to be great! They definitely treat him well.

I sigh. As soon as I get home I'm collapsing on my bed and taking a nap. All this walking around has me tired!