Part 2 of king.

Part 2 of king.

Welcome back!

It's not been too long (I hope) since I've last updated. Thank you so much for 990 reads it's baffling to me!

I hope, as always, you enjoy the book.

Please read chapter 'Welcome-0" If you need a refresher on trigger warnings and key words. However, from now on I warn you, Y/N is mentally deteriorating. She's mentally Ill.

As a side-note, I'd like to remind you all that I do not condone and promote 'yandere' behaviour displayed in this book. If you ever feel unsafe, or need some kind of help regarding your mentality as well, try to seek help. Try find someone who listens to you. If you feel as though you have no one to speak to, or don't actually want to talk to anyone specifically, try venting into a note's app, book or in your head. If you feel as though its uncontrollable, try find professional help.

Stay safe <3

-Sinsvn

A short summery:

Y/N Matsuno is a victim of abuse from her parents for no distinct reason- ever since she's been kidnapped by Izana, her parents began arguing. Later, when she was set free and could go back home, her parents unfairly blamed her for her own trauma and abduction. Going as far as to hurt her.

Her brother, Chifuyu, assists her into running away from home and finding safety. Y/N decides to seek Kakucho to help her, as Izana is currently in a coma from the terrible physical impact he faced in the fight between Tokyo Manji gang and Tenjiku.

Kakucho is on probation until Izana (hopefully) awakens, and then they will be put on trail for the engagement in Y/N Matsuno's abduction. Y/N wishes they didn't have to be punished. Her behaviour towards them is unhealthy especially regarding the illegal and terrorising experiences they put her through.

Enjoy part 2.