(1) XIII - A Tragic Love.

Chapter 13. (Ending 1)

T.W. Mentions of suicide.

Y/N Pov.

After that disastrous evening, one plastered in blood that melted away with the snow into nothing more than a nightmare, I ran away from everything and everyone. The only people by my side being Kakucho and the mere thought of the one I believe I love.

I can barely function anymore. The trauma forced upon me that night simply tortures me everyday. I sleep deep in the days, and remain wide awake in the nights.

When I look into the mirror, I can't even recognise myself.

It's as though- I cannot live without the monster that I love so dearly. Izana sculpted me into someone I enjoyed being and then left me.

I slip on the same, black dress I was gifted that day. The rips remain all over it- It gives the dress it's own personality. It's not like it matters anyway though- this will be the last time I wear it. My gaze meets my cold, E/C eyes in the mirror.

This is so stupid. I raise my hand to my right ear- Izana's earring was on it. The cold plastic sent shivers down my body as it hit my neck. Kakucho let me have it- but he insisted he takes the other one for whatever reason.

"Y/N are you ready to go?" Kakucho knocks on my door.

I shouldn't be attached to them. They literally hurt me and took me without my will.

"Yeah, let's go, Kaku."

We were walking down the street, enjoying a pleasurable silence. I stop Kakucho in his tracks.

"I've got...something to do first." I assure him as I walk over to an apartment block. I knock on the door, watching a certain blondie open it.

"Y/N? You're finally home! Here, come in!"

"No, Chifuyu. I wanted to... see you real quick. I just wanted to apologise, I guess. I was gone for a long time. I was told my family weren't worried- but the way your eyes shone with grief when you saw me at the fight told me otherwise. " I cuddle him in my arms for a few seconds. "I've got to solve something real quick. I'll see you later. I love Mum, Dad and you."

"Stay safe, and come home this time..." he unsurely replies- but knows not to question his sister. I left the scene as fast as I got there.

Kakucho watched me make it down the long flight of stairs, walking towards him.

"Y/N, after we go back home, we should try arrange someone to help you with your health. A professional of some sort. You're mentally deteriorating and I'm worried for you." He told me, trying to break the silence as we walked towards the area he was taking me to.

"Uhm, sure. Thank you for caring. I really appreciate you Kakucho" I smile at him.

Kakucho has always been quite caring. Especially after Izana's passing- He was left all alone. And I guess, he felt as if he owed Izana to take care of me and ensure my safety.

We stop by an alleyway, far from civilisation.

"It's here." Kakucho states. "Walk down a bit, and you'll find it. I'll let you have your moment before I join you."

I slide the jacket of my arms and give it to Kakucho. "Thanks."

"Y/N are you crazy? It's fucking freezing!"

"I'll put it on back in a few minutes. I feel warm for now. Bye Kakucho. " I walk down the alley, a confused Kakucho being left behind in the distance.

He cannot see me anymore.

I approach a small pile of dirt, A single earring jabbed into it. I guess that's why Kakucho needed the earring. It's a shame he couldn't get a nicer grave.

I sit in front of it.

"Hello, Izana..." I begin "I love you. I don't think I've ever told you it. I mean it. It's so fucked up that I love someone like you. Someone who caused harm to me. But it doesn't matter."

I pull out a sharp knife out from my boot. It was shiny, silver and clean.

"Remember this? You carved your name into my arm with it." I laugh as I lightly run it along the scar. "I don't know why I'm doing this, but I want to do it."

I prop the knife towards my chest.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind, Chifuyu and Kakucho." I pierce my chest deep with the knife, no hesitation. I slowly lay back, Letting the blood spill out like a fountain. Just like his did when he died.

"Is this how it felt like to die, Izana? What a tragic love."

I smile as I bid farewell.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you for reading King, A Izana Kurokawa x Reader fan fiction.