V

Chapter 5.

TW, from this chapter on thing's wont be pleasant. In order to not spoil this chapter, please read the first chapter '0' to see a list of possible trigger warnings. Be prepared for a horrifying and sickly love story, things are about to get gnarly.

Izana's Pov.

Am I a good person? No.

Do I want to be a good person? Neither.

But when it come's to Y/N, I guess I was too gentle. Ever since the last time we have spoken, I thought if I were to go out in public, she'd spot me out in a crowd of people. I tried this on multiple occasions and whenever I am there, waiting among multiple others- she never sees me.

I don't care if there are multiple other people near me. I'm a king, and as a king she must see me in a huge crowd. I am a handsome man, it's not like anyone wouldn't be able to bat an eye. Yet still, she never does.

I'm done with waiting it out, hoping somehow we are destined to be sooner or later. But it seems I must take the matters into my own account.

It's her fault I'm like this, and having her to myself will be my only cure.

Today will be my luckiest day as a man, and for her- well... She'll have to make it do. I'm going to make sure she never regrets it.

"Kakucho...Bring me Y/N. And make sure she doesn't escape."

"Why? Actually, I won't question it." Kakucho Sighs. "Ran, Rindou let's go."

"The fuck? He asked you, not us." Rindou states, eyebrows furrowing.

"I told Kakucho to bring me Y/N. I didn't state he had to do it alone. Now, I don't want things to get messy. Just bring her to me and make it quick, alright Haitani?" Izana murmurs, not even making eye contact.

"Haha!~ Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed didn't he? Cmon' Rin. It's our job as the higher ranking members." Ran jokes.

No one's Pov.

Rindou couldn't say no at that point, if his brother does it, so will he, they were off to abduct Y/N. It was probably her last time being an active member of society. But they felt no empathy.

Did Izana care? No. You were going to be his either way. And to him, It's your fault you didn't come to him sooner. Not as if you knew each other well enough to do so. Or at least, You didn't know him enough. Izana knows a lot about you...

Y/N was supposed to finish work. And so, Kakucho and the Haitani's waited near a clear street, one that never had people, one that you'd have to walk through to get home.

"Rindou, Knock knock."

Rindou sighs, fed up with his elder brothers bullshit. "Who's there?"

"These."

"These who?"

"Deez nuts!" Ran manically bursts out, laughing. While right beside him, Kakucho and Rindou screw-eyed him.

"What the fuck? Was that supposed to be fucking funny?" Kakucho asks, irritated.

"What he said." Although he didn't want to, Rindou agreed with kakucho.

Rindou then notices Y/N making her way down the streets. Impulsively, he slaps his brother in the back of his head- in attempt to shut him up. The impact made his head dip forward while his dual-coloured braids swing and slap Rindou straight into his face. Rindou rubs the side of his cheek while Ran rubs the back of his head. Both eyeing each other in anger.

Kakucho sighs and steps out, in font of Y/N.

Y/N Pov.

I flinch as a buzz cut dude with a scar on his face comes out.

"Oh.. Kakucho? haha" I nervously laugh. I didn't expect him here. My heart is pounding from the unexpected jump scare.

He doesn't say anything, and then I see two other boys come out of the same alleyway.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" A taller man, with two braids simultaneously dyed Black and blonde on the way down smiles. It didn't look friendly, but rather hostile.

The shorter man makes his way forward. He had gold rimmed, circular glasses. Hair dyed blonde, with blue highlights. "Goodnight, Y/N." The other boy speak sternly, yet slowly smirking.

Suddenly, Kakucho pushes me forward into himself and I feel a sharp pain in the back of my neck. As if him, or one of the other men, had hit me straight on the nape. I slowly began to pass out after I felt a bunch of hands elevate me- and a blanket thrown over my body.

My eyes shoot wide awake as I felt some ones hands fiddling around with my wrists.

"Huh? One second beautiful. Let me tie your wrists and I'll take the blindfold off." I hear a chuckle. "Good morning~" He sings as he slowly lifts the cloth off of my eyes.

"Izana? Let me go! Please!" I began to scream "I'll do anything just don't hurt me!" He puts his finger to my lips.

"Shhh, Shhh! Shut up." He hushes me. And I follow along with what he says. behind him, a few boys, including the ones who kidnapped me, stood and watched. Most with nonchalant faces.

"You're so pretty Y/N. A perfect treasure for the king. I'm so glad I made them bring you to me. They're so useful, aren't they? You're never going to leave."

"Please let me go, I promise I wont tell." I sob "Or at least please take the bondages off, I wont run away!" He shakes his head.

"You don't want to be with me? You don't want to be mine?"

I don't reply.

"I asked you, do you not want to be mine, Y/N?"

"I'm sorry I just don't know you that well, we can-"

He cut me off "Bring me the knife, Kakucho."

And so, Kakucho who was right behind him, walks away yet comes back as fast as he left- with a sharp blade.

"Please don't hurt me!" I beg.

"Oh, I would never hurt you. Don't worry Y/N!" He proceeds to shuffle over, cutting open the rope on my wrists. "What a waste of rope. I'll tie it back in a minute."

He focuses on my exposed arm. They took my coat off while I was unconscious. Izana begins to run the blade along my arm, and then I felt a sharp pain.

"It hurt's, Please, Please!" I beg. But it's no use. He chooses to ignore me.

"Shh" He removes the blade from my skin "It's okay. I wasn't hurting you." He ironically states "Take a look."

I look at my bloodied arm, What was I supposed to look at? It was all a bloody mess.

"Oh I suppose you can't see it, let me help you."

He grabs my arm, and wipes the blood off roughly with a wet wipe- one he also asked Kakucho to fetch earlier for him. A tear rolls down my cheek.

Although the blood was still messy over my arm, I could still read what he had carved into me.

On my wounded arm, was his name, Izana.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Hey, I hope this wasn't too much.