VII

Chapter 7.

T.W. Explicit/Soft lime or lemon.

Izana's Pov

"I love you, Izana!" She screams as I suck on her bare neck. The towel drips down from her shoulders and hooks onto her inner-elbows , exposing her beautiful, smooth, S/C chest- yet her F/C bra was still covering some of it. Her skin looked so clear, I couldn't help but plaster it with my hickeys.

I began sucking harsher on every other spot, listening to her screeches.

I hope it hurt her. I want her to feel how much I like her. Y/N is delicate and fragile, it's adorable. Her arms wrap around my neck pulling my head in closer, letting the towel lose it's grip on her arm, and fall to the floor.

Y/N Was wearing her F/C undergarment set. It's so pretty- because I bought it for her. I pull away to watch the mess I made of her. Her S/C had a rosy under-tone all over her face as well as her neck. Her neck was like a field of flowers- expect the flowers were my love marks. Her eyes glisten with tears as she smiles at me. My gaze travels down to her left arm. It spells out my name.

She's so wonderful. "Izana..." She breathe's out. Pushing me onto the bed as she climbs onto me, hugging me. She softly peppers kisses all over my neck, but as soon as she was about to suck on it, like I did to her, I immediately flipped us over. I'm her king, I'm in charge.

"Mmmh" I groan, Biting hard into her neck as she shakily exhales, wrapping my hands around her back about to reveal her bare form until-

"Izana wake up!" I hear a shout.

My eyes shoot open as I look to the direction of the voice. Kakucho.

"We have a meeting. You're literally going to be late to a meeting you organised yourself!"

Oh, right, I forgot I had stayed with Y/N for a long time. Talking to her and mainly comforting her over the non-existent family problem I created. I told Kakucho about it before I passed out early in the morning. He was so angry.

It's funny to see Kakucho angry. He told me I was being unfair and that I shouldn't be messing around with her this much, but I did it because I like her a lot- so it's not like it matters. I hope Kakucho understands it faster.

"I'll get ready Kakucho. Please, get your ass out." I sleepily smile at him.

I watch the clock. It's 11;06. The meeting is in an hour, I'm not going to be late, what the fuck?

My thoughts trace back to the dream. I thought it was real! It felt so real. Sweat drips down my nose as my breathing became sharp. That was unbelievable.

I begin to take my clothes of, running my hands over my sweaty body. I must go organise myself. I make way to the bathroom to 'fix' myself up.

I'll bring Y/N to this room today before I go to the Tenjiku meeting. I guess I could've brang her here last night, It was finished shortly after I told her about her family 'forgetting' her- but then again, leaving her down there would give her more time to dwell over it. Increases the inevitable love she will give back to me.

I do want the best for Y/N. It may've been slightly mean, but it's not that bad!

Once I was done with my not-so-short shower, I made my way downstairs with two plates of breakfast. Me and Y/N will eat together. I place it in the bedroom before I make my way down to her.

I open the gate as Y/N looks up at me.

"Goodmorning Izana.." she sniffles.

I hum as I walk up to her. Her nose looked extremely irritated and her eyes were puffy. I grab her head, and lay my lips on her forehead. She doesn't do anything about it.

Her forehead is extremely warm. "Y/N, are you feeling okay? You have a fever."

She shakes her head towards my question. I must nurse her back to health, what if the fever somehow kills her?

I'm just over reacting now. I must get a grip.

"I'll take you to the room..." I lightly tell her. I pick her up bridal style- making sure her head was nuzzled into my chest.

Although I did like this intimacy, and a part of me wanted to help her by decreasing how much she walked- this was mainly to make sure she can't see nor feel what way I'm going. It's extra precautions to make sure she doesn't run away of course. She may some-what trust me, but I'm still some-what anxious she wants to escape. Even though I treat her like a literal queen!

I open the door and place her down on the side of the bed closer to the table of food. "One plate is yours, Y/N, eat up. I'll be back with some medicine. You'll be staying here." I walk away, closing the door behind me slowly locking it making sure she cant hear.

Y/N Pov.
Izana left to go get the medicine as promised.

The chance to run away is here, but oddly enough, i decide to stay. I can barely move without feeling exhausted immediately after.

A part of me knows what he told me isn't real, my family definitely cares.

But another part of me tells me he may be right. All the crying last night and the cold in that cellar caused me to fall into sickness. I have a fever.

The room was so plain, yet so warmly. There was a large bed accompanied by bedside tables. Near the door was a bookshelf full of not only books- but random things in general. Of course, an area to sit, apart from the bed, with a small coffee table. And to the left, a window. It stares far into the city, which was no where near to where we are. There was also a door- leading to some kind of bathroom I suppose.

Izana returns.
"I see, you've explored the room. However, thats off-topic. Sit down, Ill treat your fever and give you some medicine."

I sit down and focus on the way he moves as he attends to my medical needs.

AUTHORS NOTE
I decided to poorly edit an image of Izana for the cover of today's chapter (it somewhat matches the theme). Hope you like it!

Thank you for all the support It's actually so much and I'm extremely proud of this book.