XI

Chapter 11.

T.W. a short, very descriptive lemon. There will be warnings if you wish to skip it.

Chifuyu's Pov.

I can barely get out of bed someday's. Mother and Father always argue now, blaming each other for Y/N's disappearance. I just want Y/N to be safe here with us. Why is this happening?

A part of me doesn't want her to come home and witness the mess our family has become, our parents are barely emotionally surviving. It's not fair. I need to act strong to hold this family up.

My phone began to ring, I curiously read out the name on the screen before accepting it. Putting on a cheery yet fake voice, I begin to speak. "Hey partner! What's up?"

"Oh, Chifuyu, I'd like to talk to you before the fight tomorrow. Shits crazy! Mikey and Draken aren't on the best of terms I worry for them. And Emma...What the fuck are we going to do?" Takemichi panicked on the other line.

"Lets talk about it in 20 minutes, meet me at the park!" I hung up.

I begin to dress up, looking in the mirror. A tear slips down the side of my eye. I understand, I put on an act and pretend my life's okay at the moment and it's not anyone's fault that they don't really notice. But god damnit why does no one bother to ask about me? My sister's fucking gone! I'm breaking slowly into pieces and it's getting harder to pick myself back up.

I punch the wall. I guess I don't have it as 'bad'.  Emma died. I feel terrible...

Please be safe, Y/N.

If only Baji was here, He'd make me feel better. We'd beat the shit out off rude punks then we'd split some yakisoba.

Y/N Pov.

After the date, I did say I'd be his 'queen'. I was scared of what he would do if I didn't agree. Or maybe, did I actually want to just say yes? It's a question I wish to remain un-answered.

During that whole night, we spoke about how we felt and such. I expressed to him how upset I was that he abducted me- but he didn't say anything about it besides 'It already happened' then completely changing the subject. Izana walked into the room.

"Y/N.. I've got something to tell you." I peered up at him from where I was laying on the bed, reading a book.

I wait for him to begin.

"I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm going to the gang fight between Tokyo Manji Gang. It's going to be pretty gruesome. I just want you to be prepared for the worst to happen to me...even if you don't care." He mumbles and blushes.

"I'll come."

"What?"

"I said, I will come." I repeat myself, watching him as he is in disbelief.  "I'm not sure why but I feel like I should come with you. If you let me. I'm sorry- I don't know!" I sigh out frustrated. It's all so confusing.

"You can come, Y/N." He smiles at me

He looks so warm, so cute. My heart flutters for this man. He's so dangerous but my thoughts nor my feelings can keep him away from me. Sometimes I wish we met in a better way. I wish we would've connected in a better way, in a safer and, at that time, a more consentual way.

Ever since I've been taken away and given to him, It feel like I've been bewitched- I think, I may just want him too. This is sickening.

I stare deep into his pure, Lilac eyes as he stares into mine. He flips me onto my back and lowers his face into mine, softly kissing my plump lips. Each kiss became harsher and longer the more we kissed.

His tan hands travelled around my precious body.

"Y/N...Do you want this?" He asks. I stare into the celling for a moment.

What have I become?

"Yes, I do." I assure him.

-Lemon begins here-

He lift's my top off me, Removing every clothing article possible. I blush, shy and startled, trying to cover myself with my arms. I'm not sure what to do, it's my first time.

"It's okay, we can stop when you want to." He reassures me.

"I want this, Izana" My face steams up.

He lifts his own shirt over his head, making sure I wouldn't feel uncomfortable being naked alone. Once again, His large hands travelled around my S/C body. Slender fingers twisting and turning making sure he explores every part of me, as if I was his very own precious treasure.

His hand's softly move to my core.

"Once again, are you sure?" He asks lovingly as I nod, he begins pleasures me. He kisses me, all over. Travelling from my face and down to my abdomen. Fluttering delicate pecks everywhere- and in some areas- harshly sucking.

His tongue glides over my sensitive areas, making me squeal and exhale in pure bliss. My body was reacting in way it has never before. He moves away from my body.

I begin to stand up, taking it as a hint to return the favour.

"No, my love, It's okay." He lines up with me. "This is all for you, don't mind me" He shakily exhales, grunting as he slides himself into me.

Ending tonight in romantic, pure lust and taking away my first ever time.

-Lemon ends here-

I lay on my side as he stares into my eyes, breathless and wordless.

He then get's up off of the bed, going to the bathroom, leaving me behind without a word.

I hear the water faucet in the bath turn on, a moment later, he steps out letting steam escape and swirl all over the room. He walks up to me, helping me up and leading me into the bathroom.

He bathed me, washing my skin and cleaning me from our past activities. He made sure I was comfortable. We sat there, in the tub, together for a few minutes letting the warm water soak in.

He then dressed me in his own clothes- even though I was fully capable of dressing myself up. He led me back to the bedroom, where he rubs my lower abdomen as we lay on the bed. He claim's it's 'In case I feel any pain'.

He isn't wrong- I was quite sore- but the rubbing wouldn't help much.

I smile to myself as I fall asleep. How did me and Izana end up like this? Story's like this are destined for nothing else but doom.

AUTHORS NOTE

I attempted to write a lemon. Did you guy's enjoy it or was it too much?

Thank you for the increase in reads recently. I'm very flattered.