Pete Imagine #2

You had just faced planted onto your bed, because Fall Out Boy was rehearsing downstairs.

 Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. You say to yourself, but aim it towards them.

The was a knock on your bedroom door. You pick up your face to see Pete standing in the doorway.

"Hey," you say.

"What's wrong with you?" Pete asks, walking towards your bed.

"You people are too annoying," you say, sitting up. "Don't take me wrong, I love you guys, but... too... much... singing..."

Pete sits on your bed and you put your head on his lap. He looks at you and says, "I can tell them to leave if you want."

"Will you?" You question.

"Yeah," Pete says, smiling. "I'll be back."

You move your head off Pete's lap, and he gets up to go downstairs.

You hear Pete say, "Ok, ladies! Princess wants you gone! Out!"

A smile sneaks its way onto your face, just by Pete calling you princess.

Everyone leaves, only you and Pete are in your home now. Pete comes back up to your room.

"Hello," you say.

"Hey, princess," Pete says, and the smiles sneaks its way back onto your face.

"I'm your princess, now?" You ask.

"You've always been my princess," Pete replied.

"Does that make you my prince?" You ask.

"Yeah, sure," Pete says.

"Then, my prince," you say. "take me to the kitchen."

"Ok," Pete agrees.

Pete goes to you bed, picks you up bridal style, and brings you to the kitchen.

"Thank you," you say, kissing Pete on the cheek.

A/N

Crappy imagine. I know.