Pete - Stolen from my bestow

Pete and I had just started dating five months ago. The fangirls weren't very happy when I came into the picture. It didn't help that two weeks, Pete proposed. Over social media, people weren't happy with me being the girl in Pete's life. Most said I was only dating him because of the money.
After being humiliated over Instagram for the last time, Pete had seen that I was upset.
"(Y/N)," Pete cooed. "C'mon. Let's go do something."
"Like what?" I asked.
"Hey, it's cold, why not ice skating?" Pete suggested.
"But-"
"No buts," Pete demanded. "Let's go."
Pete grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.
Next thing I knew, we had ice skates on and Pete was falling on his ass. As I skated away from Pete, I saw a kid skating around and not falling on their ass. I soon skated back to Pete, and helped him up once more.
We soon fell after Pete's weight dragged me down. (DONT YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE A 1D REFERENCE HERE. NOT ONLY WILL I BE DISAPPOINTED, I JUST HATE 1D.)
"Goddamnit, Wentz!" I yelled.
The kid from before skated over to us.
"You want some help?" They asked, laughing.
I put out my hand, and they pulled me up. We both helped Pete up.
"Uh..." They mumbled, looking at Pete. "Ar-are you Pete Wentz?"
"Last time I checked I was Pepe," Pete replied.
They had a huge smile on their face. "I thought you were just someone whose last name is Wentz, but holy crap... Pete Wentz?!"
"I believe you meant to say Pepe Wentz."
"Don't mind him. His caught up in the memes," I said.
"Oh my god, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?!" The kid shouted excitedly.
"Oh god, is that a bad thing?" I asked.
They hugged me. "You're my idol. Can I get your signature? Yours too Pete? And a picture? Please~? It'd mean the world to me."
"What's your name?" Pete asked.
"Phoenix," they replied. (Oh hey, we have the same name but that's totally not me what are you talking about)
"You want my signature?" I asked. "Are you sure? I don't want to mess up anything of yours."
"Oh, shut up," Phoenix joked. "You're not gonna be ruining anything."
"Fine, fine," Pete said. "Lezz take this picture."
Phoenix handed Pete their phone, and we all made stupid faces while Pete took the picture.
They soon hugged Pete, and thanked him for being their hero. Phoenix skated off, back to their friend.
"See, not everyone hates you," Pete said.
"Okay, I guess," I mumbled.
I'm an idol. I thought. Someone actually sees me like that.
My heart was warmed. Thanks P(ete)hoenix.

~You're welcome. -Phoenix~

A/N
Oh hey. Thank you to my bestow, Sky (hokysmokesthanksPete), because I kinda stole this from them.
Also, I've given into the meme. I couldn't help myself. Plus, I knew if I had just written 'Thanks, Phoenix', someone was going to make that joke.
Okay
-Phoenix