Episode 2: A Normal School Day

Sonia: You sure your fine? If you need more rest, please let me know. And if you get any pain at all, just come to my office.

(Y/N): I'll be fine mom. Your over worried.

Sonia: I don't think I'm worried enough. But alright. I'll let you be. Come love. We have alot to prepare for before the academy opens.

Koneko: Try not to push yourself.

(Y/N): I won't. I won't. Now, I gotta go find Mako. She must be freaking out.

She nods and hugs me before letting me leave. I walk around the school, trying to look for the short bowl haired girl. But I end up stumbling over something. Or, to be specific, someone.

(Y/N): Ouch! What the? What did-huh? Penny?

I stand up and dust myself off while looking at the....robot girl laying on the walkway and looking into the dirt.

Penny: Oh! Hello friend (Y/N)! Isn't it nice to just relax in the morning and watch the ants work

(Y/N): What the ......Anyway. I'm trying to find Mako. You know where she is?

Penny: Sorry friend (Y/N). Penny has not seen friend Mako Hyoudou.

I sigh and rub my head.

(Y/N): Oh well. Anyway, see you around.

Penny: Bye friend (Y/N)!

I leave her to the ants and continue walking. There's a few minutes before school starts, so I head to the roof. Upon opening the door, I immediately hear the conversation going on.

???1: I said I wanted a cherry soda!

???2: B-but you still drank it.

???1: Because I was thirsty!.....(Y/N)! Where were you yesterday!

I guess it's time to explain who these are. They are two of my friends. Their powerless like me....that part isn't true anymore but they are powerless.

that part isn't true anymore but they are powerless

The loud and rambunctious one is Bella Torn. She can be quite bitchy and a pain in anybody's ass, but she means well at heart. She claims to be a Futa, but that has never been proven by anybody. So it's hard to tell if she's right or not.