Episode 21.5: Special Time Alone

It's been a few days since we've been on the road. Everyone has gotten comfortable rather quickly, quicker then I expected. It actually makes me happy to see that everyone is enjoying mom's RV.

I'm laying in my room with Megumi. She's asleep while I'm just watching whatever's on TV. Her arms were wrapped around my side and her head was on my stomach. I was slowly drifting off when something poked my thigh.

I looked down and saw Megumi slowly getting hard. Her breathing got deeper and her face flushed. To be having a wet dream in the room of your girlfriend. How naughty~.

I slowly pull down her panties and watch as she gets hard. I remove her arms from me and sit up on the edge of my bed to reach into one of my drawers. I pull out a pack of condoms I brought and opened one of them.

I slide it onto her fully erect cock as it twitched. When I lay beside her again, her arms immediately wrap around me again. I smile and lean down to her ear while placing my hand on her cock.

(Y/N): Having lewd dreams about your girlfriend? And in her own room too? You really can't help yourself can you~?

---------------------------------------------------------

Megumi's Dream
---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): M-Megumi~. W-wait~. Y-you're gonna b-break me~!

Megumi: I'll break you alright! I'll breed this hole until you can't even walk anymore!

(Y/N)...your body...... It's gripping me so tightly~! The moment you said I could breed you, I knew that you were the one for me!

(Y/N): Y-you're slamming m-my cervix t-to roughly~! My mind is going b-blank~!

Megumi: Then that means it's good right? Right!? Just give in to my girlcock. You know you want it. It's all you crave!

Her hole gets tighter around me. It tries to slow my thrust, but all it's doing is trying to get me deeper.

I couldn't control myself anymore. Everytime I fuck this hole, it awakens something in me. A need. The primal need of all futanari. To turn cute boys into house wifes, filling their stomach over and over again with our offspring. And now....now she's the ripest she could ever be. Parts of her insides had transformed, turning into a womb, wanting to be bred and filled.

And I can't hold myself anymore~. I'm going to make sure she gets pregnant and filled with twins. Triplets. Quadruplets. Maybe even quintuplets. I don't care as long as she's filled with my children~. And only mine~!

---------------------------------------------------------

Megumi trust in my hand, her cum exploding into the condom. She let's out breathy moans as she keeps cumming. I keep stroking her to milk out all I can. Soon she stops cumming, her cock getting slightly soft in my hand.

I pull off the condom and lick up some leftover semen from her tip. It's taste. Texture. And scent~. I bring the condom to my lips and tip up the brim full bag. I slowly....slowly....slowly~ gulp down every last drop~. Savoring it. Until it's allll~ gone~. My prostate twitches violently, causing my to leak a bit.

I let out a burp. Very unladylike. But, this is a very very unladylike thing to do. And yet I did it. I drank my girlfriend's semen straight from a condom. Nothing could have prepared me for this type of degeneracy.

I throw away the condom and lay back down. Megumi is back to sleeping normally. I cuddle up beside her.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s Dream
---------------------------------------------------------

Megumi: (Y/N). (Y/N).

I was laying in my bed, reading something on my phone when Megumi entered my room.

(Y/N): Yeah? What's up babe?

Megumi: I....I might have a problem.

(Y/N): Problem?

She leans against the door and pulled down her pants. And that's when I see her "problem".

I put down my phone and stand up, licking my lips while walking to her. I get down on my knees Infront of her and start to jack her off.

(Y/N): How indecent~. Just pulling your cock out Infront of your girlfriend.

Megumi: I-it's not my fault.....I'm a Nympho... Inhereted it from my dumb mother-Ahh!

I licked around her tip, getting all the precum that comes out. I bring my tongue back in and swallow what I collected. Maybe deep down I still am a succubus from one of my past lives. Not like I care at the moment~.

I keep stroking and licking her until she's at full mass. I smirk up at her and see an expression I love.

(Y/N): So~. How do you want to take me?

Megumi: W-we don't have much time. S-someone could come in at any moment. S-so I want to face fuck you.

(Y/N): Hehe~. What? Scared that you cns only cum from my throat?

Megumi: I-it's not that! I-I just know that if I do fuck you, I'd be doing it for hours before I can cum. It just feels so good and-

I quiet her by taking her down my throat.

She twitches, sending a stream of pre down my throat. I lick all around her cock and her balls while looking up at her, wanting her to take control. It only takes a little coaxing before she grabs the sides of my head and starts thrusting. I close my eyes and relax as I enjoy the feeling of her girlcock going in and out of my throat.

I put my hand to her butt and pull her closer as I feel her twitching. Her thrust get more erratic as she lodges herself deep in my throat and let's out a waterfall of semen. I swallow it all down while rubbing her ass. My clit was leaking uncontrollably. I want her in me so bad~.

I pull back as her grip got weak. I swirled her cum around my mouth, feeling it's texture. Remembering it's taste. I swallow it all in one go before opening my mouth to show her that I swallowed it all. Her slowly flaccid cock starts to become erect again.

(Y/N): Hehe~. Guess you could use another round. And so can I~.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to a light shaking.

Megumi: Babe. Time to wake up. Otherwise you'll miss out on Toby's cooking.

I sit up with a yawn. I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I smell something.

I glare at Megumi before licking the side of my lip.

(Y/N): Doing it while I sleep? You must have been really pent up.

Her face goes red as she tries to think of an answer. I pulled her shirt collar and kissed her. Before she could lean into it, I pull away and whisper into her ear.

(Y/N): Your morning semen taste so much better when it's properly milked. You Nympho~.

I let go of her when stand up. I slip on some panties before exiting my room. I shake my butt at her with a giggle before leaving her in her embarrassed fit.