Episode 3.5: A Short Relaxation

I managed to get off the hook with mom by making up some story that I had to pull out of my ass. Right now I'm on my way to my favorite vacant classroom on the third floor. Mom wanted to be a Student Council room at one point, but she had changed her mind about it. Now it's just a place for me and my friends to hang out. I open the door and close it behind me as I let out a sigh.

 I open the door and close it behind me as I let out a sigh

I hear something slam the desk. I open my eyes to expect the worse, but I actually expected this would happen.

 I open my eyes to expect the worse, but I actually expected this would happen

???: Aww. Looks like you lost. Pay up.

I see the student groan before reaching into their pocket and handing her $50.

???: Thank you. Now beat It.

They groan again before walking past me and out the door.

???: Hey (Y/N)! Didn't expect you to come so early. I was just doing my runs around the school.

This girl, yes, girl if it wasn't obvious, is Megumi Amano, and she's the most built girl in the entire school. That's without even using the full extent of her power, Muscle Enhancement. This let's her amplify her muscle fibers. She tends to always have it active at a low level. I do have to say, she's not bad on the eyes. Yeah yeah I know I tried dating girls before, but never felt anything for them. She always had this.....thing about her. It's the same spark I feel when I look at some boys.....Maybe....Nevermind. Another thing is that she's a Futa like dad. Which is strange, seeing how dad, sis and our grandmother are the only ones. How do I know? Mom has her medical files. Although, her measurements are redacted.....

I should also say, there are rumors about her. She's been around the school with both the boys and girls. And yes, SHE does the fucking. That should be obvious. But, that isn't the rumor. The rumor is that whoever she fucks never comes back to school the next day. Some say they left Kuoh. Others say they are in the secret Red Light District. This Red Light District has been on my mom's radar for years now. She wants to take the place down. The thing is, it's so secret only those sought by the owner can find the way in. Some say you just have to wonder around past midnight and the path will open.

There was also another rumor about a student which can't be confirmed. There was this girl, Hinata Hyuga. Didn't really know her well, she always kept to her self and had a perfect record. She confessed her love to Megumi one day and they started going out on a few dates. A month later she vanished. Then, one guy was walking at night and stumbled into the Red Light District. There he saw her. When he came to school, this rumor spread like a fire. But, there was no proof to back him up. So, it stayed a rumor.

Megumi: Hello~. Earth to (Y/N).

Huh? Oh. I must have still been in thought.

(Y/N): Oh. Sorry. I've just had a....rough morning.

She nods as I sit infront of her. I let out a sigh of relief, not knowing that I needed a rest like this.

(Y/N): So, how many of those muscle heads challenged you today?

Megumi: 13. Got alot out of them. I'll be able to pay rent and then some.

(Y/N): Neat. These guys are just banks at this point. No way they can beat you.

We share a laugh as I lean back in my seat.

Megumi: ....Sooo.....How are things?

(Y/N): Going fine.

Megumi: What had got you so exhausted?

(Y/N): Just.....running errands for my mom. You know?

Megumi: Yeah, I get it......Hey, I was thinking....Would you want to get lunch today? I mean, we don't have too if your not okay with that.

Huh? I mean.... should I really? I still need to find Mako. The hell is she?...... Although it wouldn't hurt.

(Y/N): You know....Alright. Sure. We actually don't hang out much outside of school.

Megumi: Woah really? Sweet!

As she says that, a cloud of steam comes from her. It quickly cleared as her defined body lost it's muscle.

Megumi: Huh? Aw man. Guess I over did it. I need a snack.

(Y/N): Just grab something from the cabinet.

Megumi: There's nothing good there. Besides, I didn't see Mako today, so she didn't come to refill.

(Y/N): Wait, you didn't see her either?

Megumi: Nope. Haven't seen her all morning.

That's strange.....

Megumi: Say, how long until your next class?

(Y/N): 3 hours. You?

Megumi: Same. Say, let's go to her place. Maybe she overslept.

(Y/N): This is more then oversleeping. Come on.

We both get up and leave the room. I swear if your doing something stupid Mako....