Episode 20: Our Own Adventure Awaits Part 1

Megumi: So it'll be a year she said?

(Y/N): That's only for the courtyard. The entire school would take two years at most.

I was putting up my hair at my desk. To my side I had a video call open with Megumi, Mako and Penny.

Mako: Oh! Could we have that 2 year time skip thing? That would be so cool!

Megumi: But it's so overrated.

Penny: But to some it is just enjoyable. It let's us see that the protagonist has trained and is a better person. Stronger even.

Megumi: Pff. I don't need a time skip to get stronger. I can progress without one.

(Y/N): But, it would just be our group. We can bond and just hang out. And we can see the other parts of Kuoh. We're in Tira. The closest city would be Mo-Jurita.

Megumi: Problem. None of us can drive. Hell, none of us have a license yet.

Penny: I can drive!

Mako: Huh? You can?

Penny: By technicality I am allowed to drive if father gives me permission.

(Y/N): But you'll still need a license.

Penny: Not a problem. Father will just make me one.

Mako: Isn't that illegal?

Megumi: Not if we don't say anything. Sounds like a plan.

I rolled in my chair over to my monitor, having finally put my hair into a ponytail.

(Y/N): Weren't you the one who said that time skips are stupid?

Megumi: I know what I said. But going on a road trip sounds cool!

She puts down her weights and sits up.

Megumi: So, what's the plan?

(Y/N): I'll talk with my mom's to see if she has any connections.

Mako: I'll ask my mom and dad too!

Penny: I'll ask my father right away about that license.

With that, the two leave. That left me with Megumi.

(Y/N): So.... We're alone now~

Megumi: Not for long. Once we're on this trip, our alone time will be almost non-existent.

(Y/N): Not fully. We can take these 2 years to explore eachother better.

Megumi: You know, your right. Even though we want to be in a relationship, we really haven't gotten to know eachother too well.

She smiled and stood up from her bench.

Megumi: Enough. I'm gonna stick from being sweaty. I'ma shower then I'm gonna come to your place.

(Y/N): Alright. I'll be waiting then.

As she left the call, I stood up and walked to my closet.

Hmm.....What to wear....what to wear?......Ah! I forgot about this one!

I pull the set from the hanger and start changing. When I'm done, I do a twirl infront of my mirror. I smile before leaving my room and going downstairs.

(Y/N): Hey mom. I have a question.

As I came downstairs, she was working on something at the table.

Sonia: Yes dear?

(Y/N): So, since we'll be off for two years, me and my friends want to go on a road trip. Do in you perhaps-

She had stopped me mid sentence by holding up her hand. She chuckled and took off her glasses.