Episode 1.5: The Meeting of Asia

Me and Tozumo sit at the table in front of our moms. The two of us share looks at eachother. Mom has never been this....nervous? I think that's the word. Alright, it's been 2 minutes. Twin sense!

(Y/N): [Hey, why are moms so nervous?]

Tozumo: [I don't know. But it's kinda....scary? I don't know if that is the word.]

(Y/N): [I think it's unnerving.]

Tozumo: [Yeah, that's the word. What do you think their gonna say?]

(Y/N): [I wish I know. Did those journals say anything about Argento?]

Tozumo: [No. Not a thing. Who knows what-]

Sonia: Girls.

The two of us tune back in and look at her.

Sonia: .....I don't know where I should start. But it should be back at the beginning of it. It was many years ago. Help me out a bit koneko. The memory is a little foggy.

Koneko: I actually got to see that day first-hand, so leave the story telling to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was back during highschool. I was following your father as she was getting to school. That's when she bumped into a girl with blonde hair. I hid in a tree to stay close but also listen in.

Ryuko: O-oh! S-sorry! Here, let me help you.

She help the girl up and help her with her suitcase. I knew from the moment I saw her that something was off. But I couldn't identify it.

Ryuko: A-again. Sorry about that.

???: Oh no, it's fine. Really. I-it's just hard around.

Ryuko: You must be new here right?

???: Y-yes! M-my name is Asia Argento. I-im a nun who's been transferred to a church here. I-i've been having some problems s-since my Japanese isn't the best.

Ryuko: Well, I'll help you. And I think I know where the church is if I remember correctly.

Asia: T-thank you. I'll follow closely.

They started to walk away. I followed them until they approched a church. I didn't go any further before pulling away and going to school to report back to my friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tozumo: So she was a nun? A transfer?

(Y/N): That's exactly how we met Theria. She's someone not from Japan who is using her Japanese for the first time, She doesn't know her way around the area and she's a transfer. This can't just be a coincidence. Plus, they have the same last name.

Tozumo: Are they related by chance?

Sonia: No. Asia doesn't have any siblings. She's an only child.

Koneko: And we don't know anything else about her family. Sonia, didn't you try to look into it?

Mom sighs and leans back in her chair.

Sonia: I did try. But no data could be found. It was like it was all erased. Even the stuff she has while living with Issei vanished. His parent's don't remember either. It's so weird.

This is getting stranger and stranger.....

(Y/N): ....I'm starting to think this isn't a coincidence anymore. Could you tell us what happened to Asia?

They look away from us. Second mom's tails stop moving and lay on her lap.

Sonia: We'd......rather not talk about it in detail.

Koneko: Just know she isn't.....with us anymore. But, there is one thing that is still with us....But that doesn't matter.

Sonia: Asia was an angel.....not physically, but she was a person who always wanted to help others.

(Y/N): She sounded like a person anyone would want to be around.

Sonia: It felt that way.....That should be all we have to tell you. Go wash up you two. I need to finish dinner.

(Y/N)&Tozumo: Yes mother.

We get up from the table and go upstairs.

(Y/N): Hey, keep looking through those journals. Maybe something could be in there.

Tozumo: Already planning on it. I'll relay to you what I can find.