Episode 11: Never Trust In One's Own Abilities

As we approach the pond side, my arm starts to hurt.

Megumi: This should be a good place....Hey, you doing alright?

(Y/N): Slightly. My arm is in pain.

Megumi: You held it in too long. Come on, let's train.

She took off her shirt, only wearing a tanktop underneath.

(Y/N): W-wait. Y-you....what are you doing?

Megumi: Getting ready to train!

She starts doing some stretches. She really wants to be my sparing partner?.....Well, if she insist.

I stench my right arm out and call the scythe to my hand.

???: [Ahh. Finally! Fresh meat!]

(Y/N): Hey, I'm not going to hurt her. And I'll make sure you don't.

???: [Ha! Let's test that will of yours. I WILL have your body to pass over to this world. The Darkin will rise again!]

Darkin? Never heard of them. But if this thing was able to repair my arm and kill the Darkness for good, then maybe I can get this one on my side for good.

Megumi: Hey babe, you ready?

(Y/N): Huh? Oh, yeah. Let's go.

Shit. I really have to hope I don't hurt her. I dash twords her and pull back my weapon and swing it at her. She raised her arm and caught the head of my weapon with ease.

(Y/N): ?!?

???: [NANI?!?!]

She threw me over her shoulder with ease. I landed on my back. I get up quickly as she was Infront of my face.

Megumi: Hey babe~. Wanna see a cool trick?

Before I can even react, she grabs my arms and spins me around before throwing me into the water. I swim back up and look at her. She was smiling and holding in her laugh.

(Y/N): Alright. No more mrs nice gal.

When I get back to shore, I kick up into the air and swing the scythe down at her. She blocked it with her arm. Before she can grab it, I flipped behind her and swung again. When it hits her back, a vibration got sent up the handle and into my body, making me shake.

(Y/N): S-shit! The hell was that?

She chuckled before taking off her tanktop. She then flexed and a black material appeared over her back and spreads across her body.

Megumi: This is a enhancement I learned to do with my ability. I can activate it in response to physical trama. This is the first time I'm actually trying it though. So go easy on me alright.

(Y/N): Don't worry. I'll make sure to not hit you too hard.

???: [You know, it would be better if you didn't just swing me. I'm not just a "weapon" you know.]

(Y/N): Shut up you. Your not important.

At some point the sun started to set.

My blade swings through the air. I take a moment to close my eyes and take a deep breath in. I open them again while slashing. My blade gets stuck in a tree, but something was stuck with it. A Shadow.

I don't know when it happened to be exact.....Time just went by so quickly. One moment me and Megumi we're training....then the next we were attacked by the Darkness. We got separated......... I've been looking for hours now. I've tried calling her, but no answer.

I'm worried out of my mind. And if something did happen to her, wouldn't my powers have reacted?...Ghh! These powers are still so confusing!

???: [Why have you yet to accept that she's probably dead? It's so easy to figure out.]