Episode 26: Spoken With Truth, Covered in Clues

(Y/N): Wait so you guys actually went into the pyramid?

Tsubaki: Yeah. It was... Something. To say the least.

Tobi: Tsubaki had found these notes and stuff. Check it out.

He puts the stuff on the table. I shift through the papers and notes, but nothing seems readable.

It's...odd.

(Y/N): But their unreadable. Where in the pyramid did you find these?

Tsubaki: We we're in some sort of tundra. It was weird. There was an empty camp there.

(Y/N): A camp? In a pyramid? That...doesn't sound possible. From what I've seen anyway.

Ophani: [I still can't get over what we saw. Mother and Father...]

I can tell how she feels. It was so odd to see dad there. It felt so alien. It must have been a memory. Like it could have been like dad went into the pyramid before.

What was she looking for? And what did that voice mean by "Not Found, Not saved"?

(Y/N): So what do we do with these then?

Tobi: I can probably put them into actually words of I had my laptop.

Tsubaki: But we need to get to the RV. And since the pyramid is able to warp the city around us, that's impossible.

Adam: I have an idea.

Tobi: Oh boy.

Tobi sighs as Tsubaki puts a hand on her face.

Tsubaki: Well, we don't have anything else at the moment. So shoot.

Adam: Alright. So, what if (Y/N) makes a ball of light and throws it in the air? That way it could attract everyone else.

(Y/N): That would work. If they aren't stuck in our same predicament.

Adam: But what if they aren't?

(Y/N): Okay. But what makes you think they'll still find us? The pyramid clearly wants us separated from everyone else.

Adam: Uhh....ah... G-good point.

Tobi: Once again, Adam is fucking stupid.

Adam: No I'm not! You shut up!

Tsubaki: Enough you two.

They stop immediately. She must really have them on a tight leash. Metaphysically of course.

Tsubaki: Let's get back on track. Adam, you do make a good point. But, (Y/N) makes a lot of good counter arguments. At the moment, we're stuck. And if we can't get rid of that pyramid, we'll be stuck here until the end of our lives. And I like my life not being stuck in one place for too long.

Irina: Now now everyone~. Why don't you all just relax for now. Your all working so hard to solve this problem.

Irina comes from the kitchen with a tray with a tea set. She sets it down and pours a cup for each of us.

Irina: Why not enjoy some tea. It'll help calm your nerves and help you focus.

Tobi: Great idea. I am kinda thirsty.

(Y/N): I don't see why not.

I reach out for one of the cups. Before I grab the handle, my arm is pulled away.

(Y/N): ...???

I reach out again, but my arm is pulled again. I keep trying again and again, but my arm keeps being pulled away.

Adam: Uhh...You alright?

(Y/N): Yeah. Just-

I reach out again. I use my other arm to hold it down as I keep stretching. But both of my harms are pulled back. My sleeves changed to wrap around and put me in a makeshift straightjacket.