Episode 13: Like Father, Like Daughter

I don't know how long I was out for, but whatever happened to me after I blacked out has my body burning. I start to sit up and find myself on a bed. I guess this is the room in mom's office. I'm able to stand and stretch before looking at the mirror In the room.

So this is the outfit dad made? But what the hell is it? And why is it making me itch? Ugh

So this is the outfit dad made? But what the hell is it? And why is it making me itch? Ugh. Whatever.

As I reached for the doorknob, my arm gets restricted by something. Like my something was stopping me.

I keep trying to reach my arm to the knob, but it gets harder and harder to move. The door then opened unexpectedly and made me jump.

Sonia: Finally awake. You've been out for a while.

(Y/N): Yeah, about that. Can't move.

She walked up to me and pulled on the ribbon around my waist. I felt the clothes loosen up and allows me to move again.

(Y/N): Thanks. Now can you explain what this stuff is on me?

Sonia: I was about to. Sit down. It'll be alot to take in.

I sit back on the bed, ready to hear what the hell all this is.

Sonia: What your wearing is called a Kamui. It's a special piece of clothing that has a mind of it's own. It awakens to your blood and only you can use it.

(Y/N): Wait, so why was it tightening to me when I tried to move?

Sonia: It's trying to get a feel for your body. It did just awaken. So it'll be a bit difficult to control. Think like riding a bike.

Okay, I think I get it.....Somewhat.

(Y/N): So....this Kamui. Is it like dad's?

Sonia: Not generally. All Kamui are different in some way. Something makes them special.

(Y/N): So what makes mine special?

Sonia: You can create things out of energy. Try it out.

Uhhh...Well she did say try it....But how?

Hmm....Maybe......Alright. Kamui! Make a....a...sword!

......

(Y/N): ....It didn't work.

Sonia: Your not trying dear. Use your imagination.

(Y/N): I thought I was doing that. Maybe it's just not listening to me.

Sonia: Relax. Think. Focus.

Alright.....Make....a....bow!

I flash of pink light came from my hand. It was a glowing pink hair bow.

(Y/N): I....I did it....I did it!

I look at mom and see her smile. So this is what my Kamui can do. So is it unlimited? The limit of my creation I should specify.