Episode 0(10): Another New Day

Fuck.....I think I bit off more then I could chew....

I didn't know Megumi's workouts were this harsh. I'm tired. Sweaty. My body is in so much pain.

Megumi: What are you playing on your ground for? Come on! Just a few more laps!

I opened my eyes and looked at her staring down before me.

Uhhh.... Can't....move...But... she's...so hot...

(Y/N): Can't..... can't go on.

Megumi: Of course you can! I haven't even broken a sweat!

(Y/N): No, I'm done....I'm sorry....I... can't...

???: Oh come on. You can't be serious. And your the person that I'm forced to be with.

???....Who just-

???: Oh you can't seriously have forget me.

The fuck?

(Y/N): Hey Megumi, you hear that?

Megumi: Is she speaking to you again? Just don't listen to what she says.

(Y/N): It's....speaking to me? What's speaking?

She takes my arm and holds it out so I can see-!!! I-I did not see these tattoos before!

Megumi: I don't blame you for forgetting. I'd want to forget this thing too.

(Y/N): What....What it did?

She sighed and say next to me while holding my arm and rubbing it.

Megumi: It was 3 years ago. When those.....things attacked. We were sitting next to the pond in the forest when they got the jump on us. At the time I already strained myself trying to protect you. I was exhausted. So you took my hand and we ran, ran through the forest with those shadows coming from all directions. We got to a point where we had to split up, even if it was a bad idea. I kept running and running until they cornered me. I was more tired then I was before. My muscles were screaming and I couldn't bulk up. I thought I was defeated. Until-

She looked me in the eyes with a smile. Those eyes were filled with hope and joy.

(Y/N): I....saved you. With my weapon.

This memory.....these series of memories....I remember.

(Y/N): I fell down into a cave and broke my arm. The shadows chased after me even down there. When I first thought I hit a dead end, I saw it. The weapon.

As I said that, the tattoos glow and run up my arm before taking shape.