Episode 15: Start Of A New Friendship

???: I can't believe you two. If your fight went on any longer you two would have suffered more harm then you have now.

Me and Tsubaki are not laying in the infirmary. She's more bandaged then me, but I have a cast on my leg.

???: I can't believe Sona didn't say anything. Why did she even let you two do that?

(Y/N): Mom always has her intuition.

Tsubaki: And, I think we put on a good show.

That gets her a bonk on the head from a clipboard. I stiff a giggle before getting the same punishment.

???: You two need to put this rivalry aside and look after eachother. Do I make myself clear?

(Y/N)&Tsubaki: Yes miss Jakuzure.

She sighs before sitting on her desk.

Nonon: I don't know what was up with your mother...Anyway. You two can go when school ends. Just relax. In the meantime, I'm going to see Sona.

We nod before she leaves. I sigh before looking to Tsubaki.

(Y/N): How's your eye?

Tsubaki: Getting better. Slowly. I'll have to stop training for a while to recover.

(Y/N): ....Hey. Why did you always hate me? Was it really because I was powerless?

She sighs before she slowly sits up.

Tsubaki: That doesn't matter. Just know that I'm sorry.

She gets up and starts walking to the door.

(Y/N): H-hey. She said-

Tsubaki: I can't just sit somewhere for hours. You just relax. Your better at that then me.

She leaves the room. I sigh before looking to the desk beside me. I stench and try to reach my phone. I get it and let myself lay back down. I open my phone and video call my friends.

Megumi answered and everyone was with her.

Megumi: (Y/N)! Your alright....uhh...sort of.

Mako: (Y/N) that was so cool! You were like pow! And boom! And you hit Tsubaki with a-

Tozumo: She's been going on and on for a while. How are you feeling?

(Y/N): Fine. Well, fine for someone with a broken leg.

Megumi: Well, don't worry. We're on our way to give you company. And we're bringing food since your probably hungry.

(Y/N): Oh, definitely. I'm starving.

We all share a laugh.

Penny: Hi friends!

Tozumo: Hey Penny! We're going to the nurse's office to see (Y/N).

Penny: I will be coming as well. I want to congratulate friend (Y/N) personally.

Megumi: Well we're on the phone with her right now. Here, you can see.

She angled her phone to show the girl.

Penny: Oh. Hey friend (Y/N)! We are approaching your location in approximately 10 minutes.

(Y/N): Hey, you guys just take your time. Not like I can go anywhere without help.

Megumi: Well, we'll be there shortly. See you then.

She ends the call. I sigh and put my phone down. Before laying my head back.

I close my eyes for a second before I hear the door open. I look up and see Tsubaki coming in with two soda cans.