Episode 4: More then Oversleeping

Me and Megumi are walking down the street to Mako's house. All the while I think about what the hell that girl is doing.

We we were walking, I stayed a little behind Megumi as I read her file on my phone.

/////////////////////////////

Megumi Amano
Age: 18
Gender: Futanari
Occupation: High School Student/2nd Year
Height: 159cm
Weight: 69kg
Dick size: [Redacted]
Erect Size: [Redacted]

/////////////////////////////

So it really was redacted huh.....Hmmm....When I get back home to my laptop, I could probably reinstate the redacted data. But maybe that's not even true........Still. I'd like to look deeper into this. Try and find out more about-

Megumi: Earth to (Y/N). Your spacing out again.

I shake my head to get out of my head.

(Y/N): Sorry. I was thinking about something. Did you say something?

Megumi: Yeah. We're here.

We walk up to the gate while I put my phone away

We walk up to the gate while I put my phone away. Everything seems normal.

Megumi: Gates locked. Are her parents here?

(Y/N): They said they'll be out for a few weeks. But, I do know some things.

I pull down the mailbox on the wall to reveal a hidden compartment. I pull out a key and unlock the gate.

Megumi: Woah! I didn't know that was there.

(Y/N): Just don't tell anyone.

She nods. I put the key back and slide up the mailbox before we enter the estate. We walk up to the door and I ring the bell.

Megumi: What do you think she's doing?

(Y/N): I don't know. But Mako would never miss school without reason. Plus, today is pizza day.

Megumi: It is!? That's definitely a reason to wake up! Mako! Hey Mako!

She bangs on the door. Yet no reactions come from the house. We wait a bit more before I think I heard something.

(Y/N): Hey, did you hear that?

Megumi: No. What?

(Y/N): Upstairs. I think something moved. I'm getting a bad feeling the more time passes. Break the lock.

Megumi: You sure? This is technically breaking and entering.

(Y/N): They'll forgive us. Just do it.

Megumi sighed before muscling up her body.....But she just poofed back to normal. She groaned and just muscled up her arm and broke in the handle.