Episode 16: A Shadow In The Sky

It was after school the next day. The gang all haven't arrived yet to the club room. So it was just me and Megumi. We we're eating her special bento boxes. I swear, if nobody else shows up, I'm eating the rest of these myself. I'm starving here and-

Megumi: Hey. Is it weird to say you have child bearing hips?

........

............

(Y/N): .....Megumi what the fuck?

I put down the empty box and walk to the mini fridge.

Megumi: What? Am I wrong?

(Y/N): Yes. Yes it is. Dude, you know I'm still a guy right?

Megumi: Yeah. So? You look like a girl.

I sigh and bend down to look in the fridge.

(Y/N): Alright, now where is my-Aww what?!

I pull out the empty bottle that has a sticky note on it.

"Sorry (Y/N)! But I was really thirsty. Cool smoothy by the way! Although, I'm not a fan of pineapple. -Mako"

I crush the bottle before throwing it across the room. Luckily it goes into the trash can.

(Y/N): I'm gonna ring Mako like a wet towel when I see her!!

I sigh and sit back down and put a hand on my face.

Megumi: .....Do you mind if I can suck one of your tits?

........ghhhhhhhAHHHHH!!

(Y/N): Megumi, it was one kiss! ONE SHORT KISS!! The fuck is going on with you today?

Megumi: I'm sorry but...I just couldn't get you out of my head. Is that wrong? My mind has been all over the place. I couldn't even keep focused in class. I just-

(Y/N): Shush. Just shut up. Look, if we're gonna make things work some how, you have to let it go. Maybe-

.....Huh? Something just passed by the sun....what the....!!! No! Don't tell me!

(Y/N): !! I-I'll be right back! Just....Uhh....Have to go to the restroom real quick!

Before Megumi can speak I run out of the room and twords the roof. When I get up there, I close the door behind me and frantically look around.

My eyes couldn't have been lying. It was a pyramid. I look past the fence and see something blink in and out in the distance. Only for a moment, I saw it. The pyramid.

Okay, think. The pyramids are here. What do I do? Think think think.....

....Ugh. I'm going over to it. I pull my ribbon and transform. I make some pink wings on my back and fly over the fense and twords the pyramid. I pull out my phone and call Tozumo.

Tozumo: What's up sis? Don't worry, we'll be at the club-

(Y/N): Sorry sis, but this isn't about that. I'll be back in a bit.

Before she can respond, I hang up and put it back in my pocket. I see a orange light quickly shine on it. Then, an orange beam was heading my way. I can quickly move out the way, but one of my wings got hit, sending me twords the ground. As I'm falling, I make a ball around myself and that protects me from the fall. As my momentum slows, I lower the sphere and catch my breath. That was close.

I stand up and look at my outfit. It isn't ruined, so that's good. I make my wings again and start flying......and start flying.....Huh?

Huh?! My wing! It's still damaged?! Does their power counter mine? !!!