Episode 6: Learning of Acceptance

......

..........

.....Haaaa...

School is already over...I chickened out on having lunch with Megumi.....I didn't even watch the fights.....

......I pick up and rock and throw it. It skips across the water a few times before plummeting. I sigh and pull my knees to my chest.

I hate this body. I hate it so so so so much. Why was I born like this? Why am I such a disgrace for being a man? Why am-

???: Having some problems dear?

!!! I quickly stand up and look around for the voice, but don't see them.

???: Look with your mind, not your eyes silly~. It'll be easy that way.

What the?.....Wait....that black orb....!!

I see her! Sitting on the tree. Some black orbs are floating around her.

(Y/N): Who are you? Are you with that thing I saw?

????: Oh no dear. I'm not on either side. I and my companions help those in need. And, I see that you are in great need. You wish for something. ☾я∀ṽε something. A new body. And I can give it to you.

.....I know I shouldn't....but....if I can really have a new body.

(Y/N): What do you want in return?

She giggles as the orbs get closer to me.

???: All of us have wants. We all have something we ☾я∀ṽε. But, all things come with a curse. You will have your new body, but you must learn to not be consumed by your ☾я∀ṽḯИɠ. If you do....well, I'm sure you'll find out.

The orbs start to spark with black lightning.

(Y/N): Wait, what do you mean?

???: You will find out~. Oh I hope you find out~.

As she licked her lips, my vision went black. Then, the next moment, I can open them again. I sit up and rub my head. Everything feels like shit. Wait....I do feel different...

I look over to see my reflection in the lake.

(Y/N): Ahh!!

W-what?! No way! That's me?!

I get closer to the lake again and stare directly at myself. I'm.... actually a guy. I'm a guy! I don't have any unnecessary flesh on me and I have defined muscles! Even my voice is deeper! This is great!

Tozumo: (Y/N)! Where are you? I can't believe I have to come look for you.

Tozumo!.......Shit. Would she recognize me? Or am I totally different?

???: You would be seen as you are now. It is like you have never changed. Only you know.

She's still here? But I can't see her again.