Episode 8: Total Darkness

......

.....Huh?....

What time is it?......

....Past 8?....Then....Why is it still dark out?

I sit up and and open my curtains before looking outside. It does seem to be dark out.....but it should be daylight. So I open my window and peak my head out to look.....up....for....

.....What the fuck is that?.....

Something giant is floating over the city. It's covering the whole sun, leaving only darkness. I quickly get up before going downstairs to see mom and Tozumo.

(Y/N): Hey. What's going on outside?

Koneko: Sonia said to stay inside. She went out to see. Just sit tight you two.

I look to Tozumo and nod to her.

Alright, Twinsense time!

(Y/N): [Any idea what's blocking out the sun?]

Tozumo: [Don't know. But mom said something about a pyramid. But how would a pyramid block the sun?]

(Y/N): [That just sounds odd. Do you think someone is using magic or something?]

Tozumo: [I can't rule it out. But only mom might know.]

Damn......Hmmm.......???....Did a light come from it?... It's coming down from the pyramid....

(Y/N): Hey. Did you see that?

Koneko: See what?

(Y/N): Something came down from the sky. It was yellow.

Koneko: Yellow.....!!!! You two stay here! And DO NOT leave!

Mom had quickly put her shoes on before leaving. Me and Tozumo looked at each other before going upstairs and getting ourselves dressed. I'm downstairs first and I get my shoes on before I see her coming down.

 I'm downstairs first and I get my shoes on before I see her coming down

(Y/N): There you are. You ready.

Tozumo: Ready as I'll ever be! Come on!

The two of us leave. I make sure eto lock behind me before we run down the street. Along the way we run into Mako and Penny.

(Y/N): Mako! Penny!

Penny: Friend (Y/N) and Tozumo!

Mako: Guys! What's that thing in the sky?

Tozumo: We don't know. But we want to find out.

(Y/N): Yeah. Penny, can you take us to the Deep Stone Crypt?

Penny: Yes I can friend (Y/N)!

From her chest opened three orbs that went around us.

Penny: Please keep all hands and other humanly things inside the ring at all times.