Right On Time:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Land Ho!" Amrathan called us. 

Legolas and I bolted to the edge. Sure enough. 

The ship was coming up along a ledge. Orcs swarmed toward the boats. We slid down the ship's ledge to hide.

 Legolas leaned over and kissed me, once, twice, three times deeply. "I love you, please be safe."

"I love you. Be so careful, I love my husband." I kissed him back.

"If it gets to be too much come find me."

"Promise." I smiled as we tangled our fingers together. Legolas kissed my hand as the ship stopped.

"Late as usual, Pirate scum!" A croggy voice yelled.

I smirked, boy were they in for it.

"Come on ya sea rats, gets off your ships."

"Now," Aragorn stated. We lept over the sides of the ships. I landed on my feet with one fist to the ground. I held my smirk as we stood in front of the enemy. The orcs looked amused. They thought we were alone.

"There are plenty for the lot of us! May the best dwarf win." Gimli stated.

"See you at the finish line boys." I put my hands on my hips.

"What makes you think I won't beat you? Legolas asked. "After all, I am the head captain."

"Oh, you are so getting beat. It is on Mister Greenleaf!" I yelled as we charged. 

          Aragorn ran with the ghost army behind him. I charged for the nearest orc and ended its sorry existence. One after the other, orcs fell to my blades. I stabbed, slashed, and cut my way through the mess of evil filth. A few feet away Legolas was fighting alongside me. 

He smiled in my direction. "Just keeping an eye on you. I'm on 10."

"Well, that is impressive. 14," I stated as I stabbed one. Legolas looked surprised. He shot one orc behind me as I battled another. The battle was raging all around me. I made sure I stayed within a few meters of either Gimli or Legolas. My husband would turn and look at me every so often, checking if I was alright.

"Legolas!" Someone yelled.

I felt the ground vibrate and gasped when I saw a huge elephant-type creature walking toward us. My husband ran toad the creature without a second thought. I gasped as he grabbed onto the tusk and swung up like it was no more than a few feet tall. 

My hand flew to my mouth as he leapt onto the beast's leg while grabbing the embedded arrows and scaling the legs of the creature. 

Legolas was ticking off the men one by one. 

I ran after it, in case he needed help. He jumped down and caught a rope, using his knife to slice the harness that held the structure in place. He let it fall and shot three arrows into the skull. I screamed silently as the oliphant began to crash. However, My husband slid neatly down the trunk and landed in front of me. He smirked.

"Well well, Impressive." I clapped my hands.

"That only counts as one!" Gimli yelled. Legolas pulled me to the right and shot down two oncoming orcs. 

Orcs kept charging for us but we didn't falter in our death sentencing. Legolas took out three that charged right right for me. 

"Thank you." I hadn't seen them coming for me.

"Always got your back." He kissed me before we separated. 

I used my bow to tick off a lie of oncoming orcs. "Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen., twenty, twenty-one." I counted as I impaled.