The brother

I knew Zach was my only best friend so I decided I was going to take my shot. I asked him if he wanted to film a TikTok with me and he said that he would. So as I was getting my phone set up I pick out the song Electric Love. We sat down on the couch and I hoped Zach wouldn't realize that the music was playing. I was preparing myself to try to kiss him when he beat me to it. One of his hands were on my waist and the other was on my cheek. I was surprised but I was happy he felt the same way. The TikTok ended and he posted it. After he posted it he walked up to me again and kissed me again. Like the first it I melted into the kiss until my phone started ring off the hook, I pulled away from the kiss and answered my phone. "WHAT HECK ALEX!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!" Blake had screamed at me, and I'm pretty sure Zach could hear Blake yelling at me because he had a worried look on his face. "Blake it was nothing." "You call a kiss NOTHING!! How stupid are you Alex? I want you home NOW! Do you hear me?" "Y-yes Blake." I hung up and walked to Zach's bedroom to get my stuff. "Alex I'm so so sorry. If I knew he would be like this I wouldn't have kissed you! I'm sorry." I turned around to face and and my heart sank because I knew he was really sorry. I stared to cry and Zach pulled me into a hug. "Shhhhh. It's ok Alex I'm here." He said rubbing my back. I pulled away from the hug. "Thank you Zach but I have to go." I picked up my back pack, and headed out the front door to my house.

When I got to my house Blake was waiting outside on the porch. "Told to you to be home five minutes ago, you're late!" "I'm sorry. I hurried over here." He yanked my arm and pulled me inside, and shut the door. As soon as the door shut he slammed me up against the wall and screamed in my face. "I TOLD YOU ALEX. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND THEN THAT HAPPENED WHICH JUST TELLS ME I WAS RIGHT!" I stood there in shock I mean I've seen Blake when he was mad but not like this. Before I could even move he slapped me across the face. "Go to your room." He told me "NOW!" I run up the stairs trying not to cry. As soon as I get to my room I slam the door shut and lock it.