Chapter 2: Journey

Rin walked for miles headed for the city of Musutafu , directions given by strangers and maps.

Even though it was his first time traveling , it didn't bother it like it should have. For starters he walked barefoot most of the time around the mountains , and even during his jogs with his father and mother.
It also helped that his feet had gotten to the point that they feel no pain thanks to his Senpukyaku training with his father.

And people who he'd pass would keep staring at him with weird looks , but it still didn't bother him....infact he hadn't talked with anyone other than his parent for most of his life.

He stopped as a car passed by him , the tire's screeching to a halt mere seconds as they passed him.
Rin turned his head to the side , and a tall man in a suit came out. He had black hair which was slicked back and upwards , his eyes were covered in shades but Rin could tell that the man was studying him.

" You there , boy " the man called out.

Rin turned around and looked back at the man , he was built as muscles threatened to burst out of his purple business suit.

" Where are you headed? " The man asked.

Rin didn't sense any hostility from the man , which helped ease his nerves.
" I'm headed to Musutafu , for the tournament at UA " he stated.

The man looked at Rin's feet , " without shoes , you know you've still got a long way to go? " He said.

Rin shook his head with a determined smile , " the road doesn't bother me , plus walking far distances will help me sharpen my senses ".

The man chuckled and raised an eyebrow , " You're a strange kid , but determined no doubt "

Rin nodded.

" Well , if you're headed there then I might as well see you there then " the man said turning around and walking back to his car.

As he opened the door , he pulled a card from his chest pocket and threw it at Rin really fast , who caught it with razor sharp reflexes.

Rin looked at the card ,
' Kazuya Mishima , G Corporation Agency ' written in gold on the black glossy card.

" I hope you make it there young man , I'll be looking out for you " he said as he entered the car and drove off.

Rin examined the card and put it in his duffle bag and continuing his trek to his destination.

The man looked at his side mirror and smirked , " that boy reminds me of him " he said as his left eye glowed red.

*

Rin continued for 3 days , sleeping in hotels every night and eating at restaurants whenever it was time for breakfast or dinner.

But thanks to his unwavering determination , he had finally reached the city at night time , just before the event.

The boy smiled proudly and walked around , asking people about the school he was to go to. But he didn't need to as the whole city was advertising the tournament portraying it as the biggest event of the year.

He looked up to see a billboard where three students stood on a podium , likely the last winners of the event.

He didn't note the other two , but kept his eyes on the person who was atop the podium , chained to it like a wild animal.

(" So that's the strongest ") he said studying the male as they showed short clips of the past event.

" Bakugo Katsuki " he said watching as the blonde boy attacked a redhead with a punches that had explosions after them.