chapter 25: Darli Dagger

" Those guys back there , they weren't cops. Just Zaibatsu soldiers who were disguising themselves " Darli said as she and Rin walked.

The two were currently on their way to the nearest dock , where Darli had planned to go.

" I'm not sure I understand what this Zaibatsu is " Rin said.

The girl raised up two fingers.
" Ok , firstly. The Mishima Zaibatsu, a multinational conglomerate empire with its own banking , weaponry , military forces...and a Martial arts tournament " she explained.

" Secondly , the Zaibatsu in particular was headed by Kazuya Mishima. The man who you defeated " she said.

Hearing the name angered Rin a bit , but he didn't let it show not to an extent at least. His muscles tensed upon hearing the name and Darli had noticed it , almost finding it impressive as she found it funny.

" Name strike a nerve? " She asked with a grin.

" No " Rin simply answered.

" Uh huh ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ anyways , they were probably ordered to kill you since by law of combat you can claim the Zaibatsu for yourself " she said.

Rin nodded in understanding.

" You understand now? " She asked.

" Yes.....but why did you- "

She stopped his question by placing a hand of his right shoulder while they walked.

" Because you're a strong guy , and your my type. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ " She said winking at him.

Rin raised an eyebrow at her , showing that he didn't understand.

" I'll explain that another time , for now tell me......where are ya headed next? " She asked.

The fighter didn't need to think , an image of a huge wrestler came to mind.

" I'm going to challenge the Red cyclone " he stated , his eyes sparkling.

Darli was silent for a while , then she chuckled in amusement.
" Alright , sounds like fun " she said grinning.

Rin grinned at her and held out his fist , earning a fist bump from her. A gesture he shared with his first friend.

He hoped he would get to meet those fighters again , but for now he had to focus on his next goal.

The girl snapped him from his thoughts by wrapping her right arm round the back of his neck.
" But how do you plan on getting to him? " She asked.

The fighter was quiet in thought.

Before he could come up with an answer , she spoke up.
" I got a ship over where we're headed , you can think about it there " she said as she walked away.

Rin froze for a few seconds before realizing what she did.
" Wait..... what?! " He asked making her laugh.

* Time skip *

The two made it to the docks and were onboard a good looking ship , it's mast had a jolly Roger which bore the symbol of a skull , a saw and a hammer.

" Amazing ain't she? , Took me 10 days to build her from scratch here. Would've taken me less if it was back at my working dock " Darli yelled as she tied and knotted what needed to be.

Meanwhile Rin bran his fingers along to wood , mumbling to himself as he did.

Once done , the female jumped off the ship and landed on the docks. She smirked at Rin before rearing her fist back and punching the vessel so hard that it went out of the docks and out into the waters.