chapter 15: UA Sports Festival 11

" PERFECT VS PSYCHO " Mina said as she stood in the hallway to the entrance with Momo Yaoyorouzu.

" That's a rather..... interesting way to put it.." Momo said with a small laugh.

The Ravenette had spent the entire 5 minutes she was granted as prep time on thinking bout her opponent.

" Yeah but , she's super crazy " Mina said shivering.
" She beat the crap out of that guy from class B , nearly left a whole in his gut "

Kendo smacked the pink skinned girls shoulder.
" Not helping "

Mina rubbed her shoulder.

Momo sighed and pulled out a box , wrapped in a white cloth.
" It's alright , she's just pointing out a fact "

The two girls attention was dragged towards the box in Momo's hands , question marks appearing above their heads.

The Ravenette gripped the box  , closing her eyes as she prepared to face the only other girl remaining in the tournament.

*In the arena*

Juri stood with a sick smile on her face.

Momo Yaoyorouzu walked towards the battlefield , a red and black ninja mask on concealing her nose and mouth.

" Nice mask , Ponytail. Can't wait till I use it to wipe you're blood off of me " Jirou said , laughing.

The Ravenette didn't respond , only stepping on the concrete and going to her side of the battlefield.

Something was different with Momo , and it wasn't just her classmates that new this , even Juri could feel the sudden shift from Momo when she opened her eyes to glare directly at her.

Juri grit her teeth and got in her fighting stance.
"Stupid kid... If you want to play ninja, do it at home!"
She said angrily.

Mt Lady looked at the two fighters before bringing down her whip and starting the battle.

Momo created a Kunai and threw it towards Juri , who dodged it easily.
The Ravenette followed up by dashing towards the fighter and kicking twice.

Juri dodged the first kick and laughed , but the second kick caught her on the jaw , temporarily stunning her.

" You bi- where did she go? " Juri said as she looked for the Ravenette.

The arena went silent , nobody believing what they just saw.

A cloud of smoke appeared behind Juri and from it Momo appeared , landing a swift and powerful spin kick to her back.

Juri grunted and glared at Momo.

Momo stood straight and folded her hands , looking right back at her opponent.

The female fighter did backflip , her legs sending two purple energy projectiles at Momo.

Momo threw a smok bomb below her and vanished , the projectiles going through the smoke and flying past mountain lady.

Mina and Ochako were squealing like fan girls.
" She's so coooll!! " They said in unison.

" Where did she learn to disappear like that? " Midoryia asked.

" She's here one second , then she's gone the next , and then third second she's behind ya. " Damnd commented.

Juri looked around , eyeing her surroundings carefully.
Looking for any movement in the air.

A Kunai came flying from behind her , she sensed it coming and immediately turned to grab it. But as she did , Momo reappeared and kicked her across the face , sending the fighter to the ground.