chapter 19: Outnumbered

Rin looked in disbelief at Kazuya Mishima.

He expected that he could ask for help from the man , but upon arriving he found out that the demonic ki he was sensing belonged to the man.

Kazuya released the Hero from his clutch, dropping him to ground and turning fully to face the fighter.

" A girl and interesting boy beat my soldiers , haha. Guess the new generation is better " Kazuya laughed.

Juri glared at the man , already rearing to strike.

" Guess I was right to keep an eye out for ya. you've got alot of potential from what I've seen " Kazuya said Dusting his coat and slicking his hair.

" quit the rich guy talk! You caused all this right? " Juri asked.

" I can tell that you've figured out that much already , so no point I denying " the man said , turning around to face the fight below , which had toned down Abit.

" Its a pity really , I thought that I could see more of your strength before this " Kazuya said to Rin.
" You remind me of the fighter who had pushed me to my real strength "

Rin narrowed his eyes at the man.
" You're referring to my father , Master Ryu " he said.

Kazuya's eye's widened , and he turned his head to look at the fighter.

The man's energy spiked for a second , sending a gust of wind and energy across the room.

Juri and Rin's hearts both skipped a beat , the demonic power made clear to them.
The female fighter put her hand over her glowing eye , as if to control it.

" Are you really the son of that man? " Kazuya asked , his left eye glowing red.

" NO!! NO He isn't!! " Damnd stepped in , causing Rin to turn to him.
The look on the commentators face showed fear not just for himself , but for the teenager as well.

Kazuya glared at the blonde man and kicked him , the force of the simple kick sent Damnd crashing against the wall next to Juri.
" Tis futile to lie now , seeing as you have admitted yourself " the man said as he walked towards Rin.

Damnd groaned in pain , his arms free as he put his cuffs where Kazuya struck.

Juri jumped between Kazuya and Rin , glaring intensely at the man before her.

" Step aside girl! " Kazuya ordered.

Juri refused and glanced at Rin.
" I'm not gonna let you hurt him , That's my Job!! " She exclaimed.

Not saying a word , Kazuya swatted the female away with his right arm , sending her crashing through a wall and into the hallway outside.

" JURI!! " Rin yelled , he then turned to Kazuya and prepared to fight.

Kazuya smirked at him and was about to attack him , when a loud yell was heard followed by yellow sound waves which pushed Kazuya away.

Rin looked to see Damnd and present mic uncuffed.
" Boy , we don't have much time " Damnd said but was cut off when present mic came Infront of him to receive an incoming punch from Kazuya.

" Get to the fighters down there and stop them from fighting , then get Jin to Run away from here!! " Damnd said as Kazuya grabbed present mics face and slammed him to the ground.

Rin nodded and sprinted towards the window , about to jump off when Kazuya grabbed him by his top Gi and holding him before the ledge.

" You're not ge-!!! " Kazuya was interrupted by a kick to the back of his head , causing him to drop Rin and stagger sideways.