chapter 13: UA Sports Festival 9

The cheers of the crowd....

Distractions...

The voice of the commentators.....

Annoyances...

My opponent....

An Obstacle...

These were the thoughts running through the mind of Jin Kazama , a sort of pep talk if you wish.

His gauntlets were brand new and his top half was uncovered , revealing his muscular and toned body. And on his left arm , was a tattoo which held some mystery behind it.

Todoroki stood before him , awaiting Mt ladies call to begin.

(" I stare my opponent dead in his serious eyes , and just like the previous one , not a sign of fear ") Jin thought.

The fighters stilled themselves , the crowd hushed down , and the commentators held back whatever they had to say just because of suspense.

It was like an old fashioned stare down between cowboys.
Both sides just waiting for the clock to strike 12 or into other words , High Noon.

Mountain lady dropped her raised hand.
" START!! "

And once more , a fight began.

Todoroki started with his ice , freezing the ground in a line towards Jin.

The fighters expected movement was to the dodge , however to everyone's suprise he brought up his right fist which was surrounded by red lightning. He then brought it down hard onto the concrete , shattering the ground and ice in a line towards Todoroki.

Todoroki created a pillar of ice from beneath him , putting himself above the arena.

Jin stared up at him for a second , before he was suddenly raised to the students level by another ice pillar.

" What exactly do you want to gain from this tournament? " Shoto asked.

The fighter glared at the student , lightning coursing through his body.
" Whatever my motives are , it doesn't concern you " he replied as he ran towards him.

Shoto sighed and also began his approach , his left side starting to produce heat.

*Flashback*

" That's pretty much all I and Tenya could find on him " Midoryia explained after telling Shoto all he knew about Jin Kazama.

Bakugo stared at the greenette with a look of disgust.
" You were digging for information on that B.T.S looking guy!? " He asked.

" what I saw earlier and what I've heard from you matches up. Guess that means He's after that man " Todoroki said.

" What man? " Midoryia asked.

" And what did you see? " Bakugo asked.

Todoroki pinched his chin.
" Earlier , I met Kazuya. It was unpleasant and he gave off this monstrous aura , and at the time , Jin came into the corridor and the two exchanged some words "
He explained.

" I convinced him to not engage the man without knowing the history between them. "

The two seemed to understand what he had just explained.

" And during midoryia's match , I felt the same aura radiating off of Jin when he entered that devil like state "

" Icy-hot , are you suggesting that- " Bakugo was cut off.

" Yes! I believe that those two are related In one way or another , and it's from this match that I'll confirm it "

*End of flashback*