Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival 3

" ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!! LET'S GET THIS TOURNAMENT STARTED!!! " Present Mic yelled

The crowd cheered and clapped as streamers and confetti blasted from different cannons.

" Joining me in the commentators box is the one and only Street Watcher , Damnd " present Mic introduced as the crowd cheered and clapped for the man entering the commentators booth.

" HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING TODAY!!! " Damnd yelled , gaining a loud response from the crowd.
" Without further wait , let's introduced the first combatants "

One of the entrances lit up with pink lights.

" First up , we have the energetic dance queen of 2-A. The pink power princess of the hero course , GIVE IT UP FOR MINA ASHIDO!!! " Damnd introduced as the pink female slid into the Square ring.

She stood on her hands and spun around like a pint tornado , before finishing with a beautiful handspring which sent her upwards before landing on her feet and striking a pose.

Mina waved to everyone and got to her end of the ring.

Smoke and orange lights emitted from another entrance , in the centre of it was a figure standing.

" Up next , is the winner of the last UA sports festival. He can be a little explosive at times but don't forget that he's even more calculated and calm than he shows. He's the King Of Explosion Murder , please welcome BAKUGO KATSUKIIII!!! " Damnd introduced as the crowd screamed and cheered.

Bakugo exited the smoke with a cocky grin on his face , he blasted upwards and landed with a satisfying boom onto the ring.

Rin watched from above , while the others watched from their seats in the arena.

Damnd and present Mic were waiting patiently for mountain lady to begin the fight.

The pro Hero stood on a podium with a whip in her hand , honoring the hero Midnight.

" Alright , Start!! " She yelled , striking the whip.

With that , the two combatants began their fight.

Mina started sliding towards Bakugo , approaching him quickly but still being cautious of her opponent.
The blonde pulled his right arm back , which Mina took as a sign for his predictable first attack.

But as she came closer she noticed that he didn't intend to swing it.

Bakugo smirked and blasted the ground below him , sending him flying above her. The blonde then grabbed her by her shoulder and hair , lifting her off the ground as he flipped and landed , he then threw her over him and onto the ground.

She landed with a thud , but quickly rolled away as Bakugo stomped on the ground where she was.

" RUTHLESS AGGRESSION FROM KATSUKI!!! YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT LESS FROM THE TICKING TIME BOMB!! " Present Mic yelled.

" Damn that kid fights like he has a grudge against her , but he doesn't " Damnd announced.

Mina stood up and put her hands together , then she released a line of acid in his direction.

The blonde tried to move ,but his foot wouldn't budge. The acid hit his torso , creating a sizzling sound and followed by steam.

Mina smirked , she knew what she did.
She intentionally left some of her acid on the ground where she was slammed , and when Bakugo stomped on it he unintentionally dug his feet into the melted ground.

" Woah! , That's a sick burn right there " Damnd joked.

" A SNEAKY TACTIC WHICH PAID OFF FOR THE PINK PANTHER!!! " Present Mic yelled.