chapter 20: Killing Intent

The two devil's aimed for Rin.

Devil Jin dived down with his hands first , aimed to grab the fighter.

The fighter sidestepped the demon , causing Jin to instead grab Jason who had set his body ablaze.

Rin looked at them and fired a Hadoken at them , the energy ball hitting Jin's back and sending him flying into the smoke.

Jason stood up and fired a line of straight flames at Rin , who rolled out of the way and began running to him.
The devil fired another fire beam from his hands only for Rin to dodge it and close the distance between them.

Rin was about to uppercut Jason when a laser shot right in between them , forcing the fighter to spin back to avoid the line of lighting that cut through the arena floor.

Through the smoke Jin flew forward , grabbing Rin and taking him up.
The devil laughed as he flew above the arena with his clawed hand on Jin's throat.

The fighter didn't waste anytime and brought his knee up to Jin's stomach , forcing the devil to release him and fall back.

As he fell , Rin saw Jason running towards where he would land.
To soften his fall , the fighter fired a light Hadoken which did the trick before he landed on his feet and saw Jason already bringing his flaming fists forward.

Rin brought his right arm up to block the punch , leaving part of his skin burnt and bruised.
Immediately after the punch , the fire demon kicked Rin in the gut with the force equivalent to being hit by a truck , sending Rin falling backwards and hitting the barrier.

The fighter coughed a bit before regaining himself fast enough to dodge an incoming laser from Jin who remained airborne.

Devil Jin dove down and crushed the arena floor , laughing as he ran towards Rin.

The winged demon attacked with a string of punches and kicks which forced Jin to Dodge and block until his back was against the wall.

" Give up!! You're too weak to defeat me!! " Devil Jin ordered , his voice echoing.

Rin grunted and ducked under another incoming punch , then he hit the demons side with a left jab followed by a straight right punch which pushed the demon back.
With the distance given , Rin followed up with a thrusting side kick which sent the demon rolling backwards.

The devil let out a roar and looked up only to see Rin firing a large energy projectile at him.

" SHINKUU HADOKEN!!  " Rin yelled as he fired it , hitting the devil and sending him flying back into the smoke.

Rin didn't have a second to breathe as Jason came from his side and grabbed his face , the devil then laughed as he ran along the barrier while dragging rims face across it.

The fighter fought through the pain and kicked off the barrier , releasing himself from the demons hold.

Surprised, Jason turned to Rin bringing his right leg up and against his face.

" LIGHTING KICKS! " Rin exclaimed as he unleashed a flurry of right leg kicks which connected with Jason's upper body.
" DOUBLE LIGHTING KICKS!! " He yelled , switching legs and continuing the onslaught of kicks.
After that he crouched down and delivered a powerful kick to Jason's jaw which sent him going up and hitting the barrier.

Rin brought his hands back gathering energy into them , and as Jason slid down the barrier he brought them forward.
" KIKOSHO!! " He exclaimed as a sphere of energy which damaged Jason before exploding, crushing the demon between the barrier and the exploding sphere of energy.