chapter 30: The Dark armor

It had been a week since Rin had begun training.

Each day , everyday , the young fighter would spar with each of the professional wrestlers at I.J.W.P.W.

To be able to explain the extent of this Training , Rin would come back to his room in the building with either a bruise or a purple eye.

His toughness was put to the test on a whole new scale as the women found new ways to hurt their opponents by using him as a dummy. He in turn would have to adapt to the moves and counter in such a way that it would render the women down for the count.

So far he had managed to do this for each day for the past week , finding new ways in which he could evade and properly counter a flashy strike , and reverse a bone crunching hold.

It's safe to say that he had at least understood the basics of wrestling.
However he himself knew that this would not be able to get him to where he needed to get to.

So now he sat in his room with R.Mika and Harmageddon. He on his bed while the women stood across from him.

" So listen up Rin! We're gonna explain how the path to the king works , don't miss any detail we're about to tell you " the blonde wrestler yelled excitedly.

Now that Rin noticed , she was the most hyped out of all the women. Don't misunderstand , all the women were hyped in their own way , but Rainbow Mika's bubble explosive excitement for Rin's training was just amazing.

And rightfully so, after learning that he was planning to seek Zangief after this , she became ecstatic about the idea of training someone who would fight her role model.

With a cough , Harmageddon began.
" so every month , the King of Rumble island hosts a tournament which takes place within the span of a full week. The tournament rotates stadiums , all three of the stadiums on this island will be used during it "
She explained.

" The first day of competition will be held in ten rumble red arena , where all competitors will come and fight in a massive ring , Royal Rumble style.
Combatants will enter the ring all at the same time and when the bell rings , it's you're goal to push anyone and everyone outside the ring. Only when the bell rings again will you stop. All remaining combatants in the ring will move on to the next round while those who were thrown out are eliminated from the tournament completely "

Rin took that all in , it was all new to him but he was able to break it down and understand everything.
Most importantly he understood that the main objective was to stay in the ring and eliminate as much people as possible.

R.Mika was next , she took a deep breath and began.
" The next day will be for recovery , allowing the combatants to properly rest up after the 30 minute Royal Rumble."

" On the third day , the next events will be held in the Teal Tag Stadium. In this event, competitors will be randomly paired with one another, and in two on two matchups the teams will continue to fight until there are a set amount of teams left. The fights will go on for a course of two days taking up the third and fourth day. So just to be clear , you won't be picking you're teammates , they'll randomly be paired with you "

The young fighter nodded in understanding. Didn't take him much to understand this one.
" So , I could be teamed up with an eventual opponent " he asked.

Harmageddon nodded.
" It's random , so yeah. And this'll apply to the last event. " She answered.

" On the fifth day , the remaining combatants are to rest and recover before the final event. They're given access to the Islands VIP suites , and it's believed that they even get to visit the Hall of Kings , where memorials of the past kings of the island are displayed "