chapter 4: UA sports festival 2

* Whistle blows*

And with that the match began , every body on the field roaring with energy.

Tenya revved up his legs and leaped into the air , kicking the ball first and sending it deep into the blues territory.

" TENYA LIDA OF 2-A HAS STARTED THIS MATCH OFF WITH A POWERFUL KICK WHICH SENDS THE BALL FLYING TOWARDS THE BLUE TEAMS GOAL!!! AMAZING!!! " Present Mic yelled.

The ball flew over Bakugo who was grinning.
" Alright "
He then snapped his fingers.
" KIRISHIMA!!! " He yelled.

The ball suddenly stopped in place with a loud sound.

" WHAT'S THIS!?! " Present Mic asked.

Everyone gasped as they saw a redhead at the back of the ball. His skin sharp and solid-like.
He flashed a toothy grin before ducking as a green flash flew over his head and kicked the ball all the way to the red teams goal post.

The ball blew up into confetti as it entered the goal , and a horn sounded as the screens above the arena showed red with 0 and blue with 1.

The crowed cheered with excitement.
While the red team stared at the goal in disbelief.

" KIRISHIMA AND MIDORYIA OF CLASS 2-A SCORE AN INCREDIBLE TEAM GOAL , WITH KIRISHIMA AS THE UNMOVABLE DEFENCE AND MIDORYIA THE LIGHTNING FAST STRIKER!!! " Present Mic announced loudly , making the crowd cheer louder.

Rin was amazed at what just happened , staring at the redhead who was fist bumping Bakugo Katsuki with a toothy grin on his face.

(" Incredible durability and strength for him to have been able to stop that ball like that. These guys really are strong ") he thought as he also looked at the green haired boy who was also receiving praise from his friends.

His thoughts were cut short as another ball appeared in the centre again.

* Whistle blows*

The red team gained control really fast with the aid of a girls quirk which let her float the ball over to their side.

Some of the red team members began launching different long range attacks to juggle the ball on their side.

" WHAT'S THIS!!! , IT SEEMS THE RED TEAM ARE PLAYING KEEP AWAY WITH THE BLUE TEAM!!! " Present Mic announced.

Some of the blue team members were going to the other teams side , trying to get control of the ball.

Daryl ran towards the ball and jumped into the air , his right fist emitting flames as he dove downwards.
" POWER DUNK!!! " He yelled as his fist collided with the ball , spiking it downwards and crushing a student in the process.

The ball flew upwards after the spike , sending everyone into a frenzy to meet it as it fell.

Rin ran towards it as well , the ball now falling down. He jumped up in an attempt to reach it , but others had the same idea , mostly from the opposite team.

Ururaka used her quirk to float upwards , Setsuna split into many pieces and flew upwards , Sato ate a sugar cube and jumped up , Tokoyami flew up with his dark shadow.
It was a party of red up there with only a single Blue.

Rin closed his eyes and breathed deeply , before opening them and raising his right leg. He began spinning in a circular motion ,

" TATSUMAKI SENPUKYAKU!!! "

creating a cyclone which brought the airborne red's towards him and kicking them away with the same right leg.