chapter 10: UA sports festival 7

The crowd cheered as the young student known as Shoji stepped on the arena.

Students from 2-A yelled and cheered as the multi armed student flexed his multiple limbs which were all in arm form.

Juri sat next to Rin , a pout out her face as she kept glancing at him and hoping that he would turn to her.
But his attention was fully focused on the fighter who was just about to be introduced.

" AND STEPPING OUT FROM THE ENTRANCE , A FIGHTER WHO'S WELL KNOWN FOR HIS FIERY TEMPER!! HE'S THE SON OF THE FAMOUS HERO DOU , SOL BADGUY AND JACK-O VALENTINE!! RAISE YOUR VOICES FOR THE HELL RINGING, FIRE SLINGING, TERROR BRINGING , JASON BADGUY!!! " Present mic announced , his long introduction earned louder cheers from the crowd.

Jason emerged from the entrance and walked calmly towards the arena , his eyes locked on his opponent.

" Such a muscular body for a 19 year old!! "  Sero said.

" Dude looks like a video game character brought to life " Denki added.

Jason and shoji walked towards the center of the arena , staring down each other with fierce intensity.

On one side , Shoji had learned to fight with less restraint during his time in UA. His fighting style now revolved around multiple attacks to pressure his opponent.

" Start!! " Mountain lady announced.

The multi limbed teenager immediately began launching a barrage of punches , using his multiple limbs.

.....on the other side though , Jason Badguy was a fighter who only knew how to fight just as roughly as his father. His fighting style revolved around unrestrained attacks , and wild movements which would suprise the opponent enough to create an opening for a freakishly powerful attack.

Jason raised his leg up , breaking through the oncoming onslaught and stunning shoji momentarily.
He followed up with a heavy right cross to Shoji's masked face , knocking the daylights outta him for a second.

(" Gosh!! That much power in one punch!?! ") He thought.

Shoji recovered quickly and flipped away , landing just a tad bit away from Jason's reach.

But Jason didn't stop his assault there
, To continue his offense he Finger gunned at Shoji surprisingly firing a line of straight fire at him.

Shoji blocked the flames with one of his limbs.

Everyone gasped when his limb was  immediately set ablaze , to Which Shoji immediately began trying to put out the intense fire.

(" HOT HOT HOT!!! ") He thought.

" Better watch out for that octo ninja " Jason stated with a cocky smile.

" That's some powerful fire attack , as expected from the son of Sol Badguy " Damnd announced as he entered the commentators box.

" Glad you could join me again " Present Mic said with a chuckle , turning off the microphones for a while.
" What happened that you had to leave for that long? "

Damnd sat down next to him , " sorry bud , had to go find out for myself if someone important was here " he answered.

The blonde hero raised an eyebrow and pointed a finger at his jacket which had burn marks that looked like hands.
" And I'm guessing that was from them? " He asked.

Damnd chuckled nervously , remembering his short chat with the former champion.

*Flashback*

" alright Ken , why are you here? " Damnd had asked while Crossing his arms over his muscular chest.

The blonde fighter stopped in his tracks.
" To watch the kid " he answered nonchalantly , his excited and challenging tone had long gone.