Chapter 3: UA Sports festival 1

Rin woke up Early in the morning and was picking up his gi from the laundry service room , in his boxers.

He looked at a tv and saw people filing up at the stadium where the event was to take place , which made him a bit impatient.

Once his clothes had finally dried up , he put them on and grabbed his duffel bag before dashing out of the hotel in a flash.

He passed lots of people, who either stared at him or just took pictures of him , which didn't really bother him.
His sights were set on the event.

Once he finally reached the school he was met with a long line of people who wanted to watch and compete.
He being one of them had to wait patiently while looking around.

A bus soon rolled up on the road behind him , and everyone's attention went from the line to the bus.
It's doors opened and out came three teenagers , one with red and white hair , another with green hair and the last one he remembered from the billboard last night.

" ITS THEM!! " Somebody in the crowd yelled , which triggered everyone to start running towards the bus as other students came out.

Rin turned back to line , which was now no longer there. And quickly went to the receptionist , and signed up as a contestant for the event.

The receptionist lady directed him to a hallway where he was to find a room to prepare.
But he quickly forgot her directions and was now lost in hallways of the arena.

*

" I can't wait to find out what new events the school has planned for us this year! " Kirishima exclaimed excitedly putting on his sports uniform.

" It can't be that different from last year's games , can it? " Denki asked taking off his signature visors.

Sero patted him on his shoulder , " nah , if anything it's just going to be a little more challenging " he answered.

Midoryia and Todoroki were both gearing up as well , listening to the others converse.

" I'm excited to see the people who'll be entering the event other than us " Midoryia said smiling.

Todoroki nodded , " we will need to be prepared for anything , although I'm still wondering why the school suddenly allowed this to happen ".

" Maybe they want to test us on our ability to fight unexpected opponents , just like real heroes " the green haired boy suggested.

Bakugo scoffed, " it doesn't matter who's coming or not , outsiders or not , I'm still gonna crush em! " Bakugo declared punching his fists together creating a small explosion.

" Of course , throwing caution to the wind. Classic Bakugo " Ochako said teasingly while playfully punching him.

The class laughed at her comment , and also as the blonde carried the brunette over his shoulder and threatened to slam her if she didn't take back what she said.

*Door opens*

Everyone turned to the door to see a teenager who looked Todoroki's age , and about Bakugo's height wearing a karate gi with a black belt.
The boy looked around before noticing the Bakugo and Midoryia.

" Wrong room again " he groaned leaving and closing the door behind him.

Everyone was silent.

" What was that about? " Mina asked.

" No idea " Kirishima answered.

Bakugo scoffed and dropped Ochako.

" Must've been one of the outside participants " Todoroki suggested.