chapter 11: The next Battles

Everyone was on their seats waiting for the next brackets to show , and one of them in particular was very very impatient.

" The fuck is it taking so long for!?! " Bakugo angrily whispered.

Out of nowhere , Mt ladies voice boomed in the microphone as she announced.

" Alright everyone , here are the next matches of the tournament " she announced as she flashed a smile.

Brackets

Bakugo Katsuki vs tetsutetsu
Todoroki Shoto vs Kazama Jin

Daryl Bogard vs Tagekami Rin
Momo Yaoyorouzu vs Juri Han

Jason Badguy vs Hiryu Rin
Send Kaibara vs Mashirou Ojiro

" Alright everybody , you've got 10 minutes to get prepared for the next match. Restock on snack as drinks or go use the restrooms cause you won't want to miss these next matches! " Damnd announced , and immediately the crowd went in a frenzy to get either one of the things he mentioned done.

Daryl turned to Rin , who was looking at his clenched fists.

Inside Rin's mind , Jason's words repeated once more.

(" You're wasting time making friends with randoms , and people you'll eventually still be up against in this event ") Jason had said.

He turned to the person he had just met , and now he was the person he would have to defeat in order to achieve his goal.

" Don't think to much about it Rin " Daryl said , immediately reading his expression.
" I won't hold anything against you if you win , as long as you Don't hold anything against me if I win . We should both give it our all , hope you feel the same? "

" Of course , I'll give you everything I've got " Rin said , his burning passion for fighting burning brighter thanks to his new friend.

" Good , now go get ready. I'm gonna go get another sandwich " Daryl said as he walked towards the staircase.

Our fighter was now once again looking forward to his next match , however on the other side of the stadium a certain blonde and dual haired male walked together in the direction of Recovery girls office.

" he should be awake by now " Shoto said as they turned towards another hallway.

" *Tch* The nerd better be ready to get knocked out again! " Bakugo said with an evil smile.

This statement confused Shoto.
" What do you mean? " He asked as they reached the door to the clinic.

Bakugo didn't respond , instead he kicked the door open.

Recovery Girl and Midoryia were both surprised by the sudden burst in. But as soon as they realized it was the blonde bomb himself , they sighed and returned to recovering.

" Hey Kacchan , hey Todo- "

The poor green haired kid was cut off by Bakugo grabbing him by his shirt and jerking him side to side.

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT OUT THERE!?! " Bakugo yelled.

" Do what!? " Midoryia asked.

" YOU KNOW WHAT U DID!! "