chapter 18: The Devil Gene

Nobody was aware of the situation in the stadium.

The live feed of the tournament had been abruptly cut off , leaving people more annoyed than concerned.

And no one was more aware of this situation than the two students of the big three.

" Whoever's doing this has made sure to cut off the rest of the world from us " Todoroki said as he checked a tv and his phone.

" So we're on our own for this one huh? " Midoryia asked and the teenager answered with a nod.

Putting his phone away and scratching his chin, Todoroki began trying to formulate a plan.

They were currently in on of the many locker rooms in the stadium.

" Bakugo left before the armed men came , so it's likely that he's avoiding them now " Todoroki stated.

" We should go find him " Midoryia said , already headed for the door.

Not a second after , the sounds of a struggle could be heard outside.
Midoryia was about to open the door when it was kicked open.

" Kacchan!? " Midoryia said in suprise and relief.

The blonde stood with a proud smirk and a body in his right arm.
" Took me ten rooms , but I finally found you bastards " he said closing the door and tossing the body to the center for the room.

" How'd you know we avoided capture? " Todoroki asked with a raised eyebrow.

Bakugo shrugged and sat down on a bench.
" Guess I just believed you would " he admitted.

The cold boy turned his gaze to the body in the room.

The man wore a full body armor which was black with red accents.
He had a helmet which covered up his whole head down to his neck and let him see through a red visor

" The bastard was the only one who saw me , had to knock him out before he could alert the others " Bakugo said.
" And no he's not dead , before ya start asking "

Midoryia crouched next to the body and examined it.
" Did you try to shoot at him? " He asked.

" Yeah! My Auto AP Shots bounced off the armor like tennis balls to a wall!! It's also hard as shit. Took me a huge deal to knock him out " Bakugo admitted.

Todoroki and Midoryia nodded in understanding.

" By the way his gun is still on the floor outside " Bakugo added.

The greenette narrowed his eyes at something on the man's utility belt.
" Are these...."

Todoroki's eyes widened.
" Quirk cancelling cuffs!! " He exclaimed.

" How'd they get their hands on these?! " Midoryia asked.

" And to think that all of em could have one each " Bakugo said.

Todoroki got up , getting the twos attention.

" You gotta plan? " Midoryia asked.

" Yes "

" Does it involve us disguising ourselves in their own suits? Cause if so then scrap it cause all of the bastards are huge , like they had a size requirement for the job " Bakugo stated.

The cold boy stayed silent and sat back down.

" We'd look kinda weird in these armors anyway " Midoryia commented with a laugh.

*Elsewhere in the stadium*

Two armed men walked down a hallway , alert as should be.

However they weren't able to detect two incoming hostiles.