Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival 5

Rin opened his eyes and looked straight at the door. For some reason he felt someone near , other than the people approaching.

The door opened revealing two tall men , who peeked into the room , apologized and left quickly.

Rin shook his head and stood up , he stretched and looked over to the TV at the corner of the room.
He saw Daryl and his opponent already fighting in the arena.

Just as he was about to move , he noticed something wrong with his shadow. More like something next to his shadow.

Rin quickly turned around to see nothing , just the rest of the room.
He shrugged it off and left the room.

Still In the room , Juri clinged to the ceiling with a look of accomplishment.

*

" POWER WAVE!! " Daryl yelled as he punched the ground , sending a wave of energy towards his opponent.

Kendo enlarged her hand with her quirk and slapped the ground , propelling her upwards.

Daryl predicted this and ran forwards , his fist flaming as he jumped into the air.

" POWER DUNK!! " He yelled as he slammed his fist down on surprised Kendo's face , and the two crashed into the arena as energy surged around them.

" POWERFUL!!! DARYL BOGARD DROPS ITSUKA KENDO OF CLASS 2-B WITH A DEVASTATING DUNK!!! "
Present Mic announced.

" That's a powerful dunk if I've seen one " Damnd said , chuckling at the end.

Daryl got up and looked down at his opponent , who was looking back at him with half lidded eye's.
She tried to get up but ultimately let the pain of the battle sink in as she went unconscious.

" ITSUKA KENDO IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE , THE WINNER IS DARYL BOGARD!!! " Mt lady announced.

The crowd cheered and clapped as Daryl waved his arms over to them.

Daryl turned back to Kendo , picked her up and handed her over to Mt lady.

" She's a great fighter " he said before walking towards the exit.

On his way there he saw a dark figure approaching him.
It took him a while but he recognized him.

" Hey Rin! " He yelled as the males body became more clear.

Rin acknowledge his presence and nodded.
" That was an interesting battle " he said.

Daryl Chuckled and put his right hand on Rin's shoulder.
" It was nothing , but just know that I'll be cheering you on from the stands alright "

Rin nodded.

" And don't forget to Smile for the crowd , win or lose. " Daryl said as he walked away.
" But seriously though win alright "

Rin couldn't help but chuckle at Daryl's nature , even though they met today , it felt like they were already good friends.

But he couldn't let his mind wander there , as Damnd and Present Mic got ready to Introduce his first opponent.

" ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!! , ITS TIME FOR OUR NEXT MATCH!!! " Present Mic yelled , riling up the crowd.

" Introducing first , It's the Redhead Rock hard Rhino of Class 1-A!! He's an Unbreakable Shield and a Powerful Spear!! " Damnd exclaimed.
" With a Power which compliments his shark tooth grin , Give it up for The Manly man , Eijiro Kirishima!!! "

Kirishima emerged from his entrance , jumping out of the red and black smoke with his arms hardened from his quirk.

The redhead crashed both his hands together , sending sparks as he let out a battle cry which riled up the crowd.
He then ran Into the ring and stood awaiting his opponent.