chapter 21: Destruction

Kazuya froze , turning his head to the kneeling body of Rin.

The devil in his arms had begun to control himself , it's eyes returning to normal and looking around at the chaos.

Outside , Ryu had stopped punching the wall as he felt it too.
Chun-Li and Li-Fen, who had just arrived were now staring at the huge billboard displaying the situation in the stadium.

Ken Masters ran to the railings after knocking out the remaining men on the seats , freeing the audience.
He looked over the railings and down at the ring , seeing what everyone was staring at.

Purple energy began to surround Rin , and not just any energy. It was Satsui No Hado energy , building up around the boy and entering him.

The hole in his chest was now covered up and filled with the purple energy , creating energy lines on his body appearing like glowing veins.

His skin was darker , and his muscles were now more defined.

Kazuya returned his gaze to the devil in his arms only to receive a punch which forced him to stagger back and release Jin.

The clouds above started to turn black and swirl around the arena.
Red and purple lightning surging above.

Rin's eyes opened , and it was finished.

" GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! " He yelled , his voice booming through the entire stadium.

The arena shook , causing the audience to yell and cry in fear.

Rin's energy was soaring higher than it ever had before , so much so that it felt limitless.
His top Gi was completely torn and thrown away by the sheer amount of energy he was exerting.

The acceptance was completed.

Rin got up , his back turned to Kazuya.

He turned his head , revealing his red and black eyes to the man.
" YES!! " He exclaimed.

The fighter turned around and took his stance , shattering more of the shattered concrete as he did so.
" I AM THE ONE TRUE HADO!!! "

Kazuya chuckled and walked towards the fighter.
" You certainly posses the thing I want , the only thing that rivals and surpasses the devil Gene " he said.

" The Satsui No- GUHAA!! "

The man was cut off by Rin moving forward and thrusting his right hand deep into his gut.

" Senha Kassatsu!! " Rin exclaimed.

Kazuya looked down in disbelief , along with everyone watching.

"Taste the pain... of the Hado!"  the fighter exclaimed as he began his onslaught.

Kazuya pushed himself off the fighter and threw a right punch , only for Rin literally phase through the attack and move behind him.

Once behind him , Rin got into his stance and yelled as The kanji " 滅 "  appeared on his back.

The man turned around and clenched his jaw , Rin's right hand uppercutting him and sending him up.
"Messatsu Goshoryu!"
As he fell , Rin uppercut him again but this time sending him even higher into the air.

Disappearing from the air , Rin appeared above the stadium and came down with his hand grabbing the airborne Kazuya and slamming his head from the height down to the shattered arena.
Kicking up dust and purple energy.

" Eraaaah!" Rin yelled.

Ryu watched the big screen , the thing he had tried to prevent had ended up happening.
But he had not failed yet , instead he prepared to attack the barrier again.
Only this time their was a green haired boy staring at him.