Part forty-five

-𝗟𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺-

Edward carried Bella to the labor room that was prepped for the delivery of the babies. Rose and Elizabeth are flying around the room, getting anything that can help Bella. Alice and Rosalie are busy talking to each other as Bree was on the phone with Carlisle. "Rosalie, pass the morphine," Edward asked as she handed him the syringe. Edward ripped open Bella's dress. Bree was next to them. Edward injected Bella with morphine.

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached," Bree announced. "Edward, hurry," Bella's voice broke in pain. "He's coming as fast as he can, but...," Bree added.  "We'll have to do it," Rosalie answered as she grabbed a scalpel. Rosalie took the scalpel to cut Bella's stomach open but Audrey stopped her. "Rose! Let the morphine spread," Audrey exclaimed. "There's no time. They're dying," Rosalie shot back as Bella began to scream at him.

"Get him out now!" Bella screamed as Rosalie cut open her stomach. "Look at me, Bella!" Jacob asked. She screamed in pain. "Bella, keep your eyes open," Alice asked. "Don't close your eyes." "Rosalie, don't!" Edward shouted as she held the bloody scalpel in front of her. Jacob tackled her as Edward turned to Bella. "Alice, get her out of here!" Bree yelled at her sister to get her out. "Rosalie!" Bella screamed in pain.

"Ow!" "Save her! You've got to change her!" Jacob yelled at Edward. "I can't, not whilst he's still in there," Edward replied. "I got to get him out first." He tried to get the baby out as Elizabeth and Ruth helped him. "Stay, Bella. Stay focused. Keep your heart beating," Jacob asked her. "No! They're suffocating!" Bella screamed. Edward ripped the embryonic sac with his teeth and pulled the baby out. The cries of a baby fill the room "Hey, hey," Edward smiled.

"Bella, it's Renesmee." He looked at Bella, who smiled. "Hey, baby," Bella smiled as she looked at her child. "You're so beautiful. I love you so much." Edward laid the baby on Bella's chest but the baby bit her and Edward took her back after which Bella appeared to die."Bella? Bela? Bella!" Jacob exclaimed as he tried to give Bella CPR. "Jacob, take the baby," Edward asked as he wrapped his daughter in a towel.

"Keep that away from me!" Jacob swore at him as Rosalie walked back into the room. "Edward. I'll take her. I promise I'm okay. Let me," Rosalie asked him. He handed the baby to her as she carried the baby out of the room. Edward grabbed another syringe and injected Bella with it. "What is that?" Jacob asked. "It's my venom," Edward replied. The venom doesn't work so Edward began CPR on Bella.

"You're okay. Come on. It's supposed to be working," Edward gasped as he pressed on his wife's chest. "Oh, my God," Jacob gasped. Bella continued to be unresponsive and looked dead. "She will make it," Elizabeth asked. "Why don't you try using Spirit to bring her back?" Elizabeth held her friend's hand, closing her eyes. The wound that Renesmee created was healed. Elizabeth collapsed as Ruth grabbed her.

She carried her out of the room. Audrey cried as she followed them.  "I won't kill you. That'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this," Jacob snarled at Edward, his voice breaking. In tears, Jacob left the room as Edward continued to give Bella CPR. "You're not dead. You're not dead," Edward begged. "Come on! No, it will work. It will work. Please, please, please, please. Come back to me, please, baby. Bella, Bella, please, please."

He bit all over her body, releasing his venom into her bloodstream. Bella looked dead on the outside but the venom is moving inside her body. She was screaming in pain, but her face was still.

-𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲-

Jacob walked outside and sat down on the ground, arms wrapped around his knees. He sobs as he grieved over Bella's death. Seth and Leah are standing nearby as they listened to his thoughts. "She didn't make it," Seth gasped as he teared up. Leah held back her tears as she didn't want her brother to see her tears. Behind them, Paul-wolf heard them and left, heading to the Res.