13 - Phong

Nop's POV

"Where's Pete?"

"In consultation with Venice and Dr. Top, Khun Vegas"

"Don't take your eyes off him for even a second, Nop."

"I can't go into the office, Khun Vegas. But I haven't walked out the door. Not even to pee!"

"Don't forget what I told you, Nop. Don't you dare betray me. You must tell me absolutely everything Pete is doing."

"Yes, Khun Vegas."

"I'll sort things out around here. That bastard hasn't arrived yet."

"Khun Vegas, are you sure about this? I don't think Pete would agree with it..."

"I'm always sure of my decisions. He's playing with us. I don't trust and I don't need him. The longer Sanya is alive to interact with Pete, the greater the risk of influencing Pete with his games and lies."

"Mhmm...you' re right, Khun Vegas. I don't like that dude at all. And he looks at Pete in a weird way."

"If I could just take those sick eyes out very slowly with the tip of my knife...fuck...but I need to be more practical now."

I shouldn't have said that to him.

"Practical is good, Khun Vegas...is good ..."

"I need to hang up now. Eyes wide open, Nop. If anything happens to Pete, I'll pop YOUR damn eyes out."

"Don't worry, Khun Vegas. I'm not even blinking."

Aish... I thought his mood had improved...I guess not.

Pete leaves the office carrying baby Venice.

"Want help, Pete? Come here, big boy!

Let's give you a lot of affection so you don't become like daddy Vegas, huh?! I love this baby. He is bossy like his father Vegas, but affectionate like his mother Pete.

"Vegas called you, right?"

"Please, Pete. Don't make my life harder than it already is. You know your husband isn't right in the head when it comes to you."

"Don't worry, Nop. Vegas and I made a promise. No more secrets between us."

"I hope you all don't break this promise. Remember Karma."

"Sure."

"Where's Vegas?"

"Khun Vegas?! Working..."

"Hmm...working..."

"Yes, why?"

"No. Let's go back home."

...

Vegas' POV

"Where are you, Vegas?"

"Why do you want to know? Have you become my wife now?"