Social media harassment

It seems someone spread the news about my previous post and I'm under attack on Wattpad.

Even when I ask nicely and humbly, rude people come to write shit to me. I don't mind if you watch porn in any other day of your life. Do it if you want to...even if you need to.

June 4 is the only day that bothers me because this is low tactic. If I was not clear, I'm making myself clear now.

Curious to read those comments and see what kind of excuse they give.

All I can say is: I already knew your reasoning and excuse since the day Boc announced every 4th day as official announcements day.

Save it.

I analyze "wrongdoings" and dubious strategies for a living and predict consequences. You're just in my graphic... that mediocre hill in the middle.

Again. Save it.

Btw, why are Bible fans cursing me?! I would never ask you not to watch 4 minutes on June 4th, duh! What's the point of you harassing me if I wasn't addressing myself to you?! Go change your diapers before talking to me.

About my covers, ofc I considered changing them before you tell me to do so. I'll do it soon. I was just late to do it since I have a busy real life. You know what?! Wait some more.

Real readers know I no longer use "their" pics for mood in my chapters long ago thou.

If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

I don't do it for a living, yk. That's why it's called "fanfiction". I like VP  before knowing any actor or Thailand on the map. KP plot sucked for me, but I loved VP passages and their potential (not entirely as described in KP or VP book though) and I have been changing a couple of things to my taste. My problem.

I will never sell my soul, my ethics nor chicken myself under harassment or to keep followers.

It's not because I'm not a celebrity I'm some loser to be harassed and told what to do.

I have more guts in me than any mf you might stan in your life.

Oh! Usual readers also know I delete my personal posts after a while. So it's not because I fear any harassment. It's just about my M.O. So don't be full of yourselves when I do it.

Have a nice day.

XOXO