30 - KARMA

Macau's POV

Macau's POV

"Let me get this straight. Are you recruiting your potential employees into our clan?!"

Tankhun approaches Vegas and Assistant Lee, followed by Pol close behind, holding his gun, ready to protect my cousin from anyone.

"Hmm... I hadn't thought about it that way...interesting...but yeah...you could say that, MAIN FAMILY ELDEST."

"Mhmm...so If it wasn't enough for both Vegas and Macau stealing Pete and Arm from me, now you are stealing them from THEM?! GOOD! GOOOOOD!" Tankhun pointed his finger at Vegas and me, rattling it.

"You're really crazy, cousin! What's good about it?!" I ask, feeling like shooting him. He's all in red, anyway. The color of blood suits him!

"This is Karma, you two brothers!!K-A-R-M-A! KARMA!"

"Arm is still your employee. Technically she is stealing from you." My brother responds with sarcasm.

"Ow." Tankhun turns to Asssistant Lee. "You guys should invest more in your recruitment process instead of stealing our bodyguards! Give them back!"

"Do you want to check my pocket?" assistant Lee asks Tankhun.

"Why?" he asks, confused.

"To look for them in here!! Come on! Do you all see Pete and Arm around here? I already said they ran away. Look...I had a mission to take Pete with me. I failed. I will be scolded for this. End of story."

"They're flying to Taiwan, aren't they? Pete is going to the chess room meeting."

"Probably...but I don't know how...He left behind his key to the chess room. His key you can find inside my pocket."

Vegas move his head for me to check Assistant Lee's pockets.

"Here they are, brother... the white knight and king."

"What's so special about these chess pieces?" Thankun asks, looking down at the red piece in his hand.

"Where did you find the red queen, Tankhun? What are you doing here?" My brother asks.

"Well, I made Nop bring us here."

We look at Nop by Tankhun's car, all embarrassed.

"Don't scold him, Vegas. I warned Pete that if he did something dangerous without telling me, I would come to talk to you."

"Pete?! He talked to YOU about this...?! How much do you know?"

"Yeah... how much do you know?!" Assistant Lee turns her ear to try to hear what Tankhun and Vegas are saying.

"..."

But they stop talking.

"Hey, come on! I said a lot of things to you that I shouldn't."