[16]

Columbina cried mercilessly as she held Arlecchino's body away from the people, Just the two of them. It was starting to get cold however there was still a faint hope of life, Arlecchino opened her eyes to see her beautiful lover shedding tears with her purple colored eyes. “Arle..”

“Columbina... Fret not my dear, we shall meet.. on the other side of the otherly world.” as she closed her eyes columbina's whole world felt like it frozed in place. As she screamed in rage, but a sudden idea popped in her deepest mind.

That was to use a forbidden siren's magic spell.

As she sang the forbidden spell red fireflies started to gather in her as a emitting light glow came to her necklace, She had froze Arlecchino's time and body. Soon after she realized that her magical powers as a siren was almost gone because of this spell; as a result she gradually lost her eyesight. Unable to see the ray of sunshine again.

She happened to stumble upon a astrologer years ago. “Why do you seek revenge, young girl?” The astrologer spoke, Columbina's hand balled into a fist. “For Justice.”

“I see, then I shall help you with that, In this time around there is a person born with Siren's Magic that may be the key to your revenge. This kid's power is destructive.”

A siren has the ability to heal, make people's mind at ease to give them comfort but that's just what a normal siren in caple of doing. Those who were born with Royal blood however are different, Columbina who has the ability of music to froze someone's time and manipulate existing memories as well as trap someone's consciousness.

Guizhong, can heal deep wounds as well as Make trees healthy by singing. However by the time Columbina knew your existence she knew that you had what it takes, the key to her plan.

Because you, have the ability to destroy the world, your glow also indicates that you have the Blessings of Life.

Thus Columbina when you slept used her remaining powers to manipulate your memories and trap your own consciousness somewhere far wherein you cannot escape, That's why she has been weak since then.

“Happiest Birthday, Your Highness.” You said as you smiled at the woman with hetochromatic eyes staring at you with pure shock, You saw someone with her a woman which made your head hurt. “Y/N?” You raised your brow at her. “Yes?” You asked feeling a little pain, Eventually you staggered luckily Albedo caught you just in time.

“You don't remember me?” The woman said, worried. Before you could answer, Signora blocked the woman from getting any further, The woman's eyes widened in surprise. “Guizhong?! Guizhong?!” Zhongli asked, Guizhong was nervous.

You unexpectedly met Mona on the way in which you smirked. “Hello, Lady Megistus. May I invite you for some time?” You said as you brought your fan covering your face with it. Mona looked at you, “I'd be glad too, Your highness.” your lips curved into a playful smirk. “Then, Let's see each other soon.” You left her, but you caught a glimpse of her eyes as you smirked, Mona's eyes widened. “Mona? Are you okay?” The Shogun asked, Mona nodded.

___

Dressed in a military uniform you came inside the room full of Harmonia's military captain as you looked at them in serious, “Your highness, you're here.” The general said and soon they gave their courtesy to you. You then nod as you began your speech.

“Fontaine has been in the move lately, It really seems like they are really preparing for a war.” Your lips parted for a moment as you saw the markings on the map, Fontaine had their troops ready to attack, In terms of military cooperation Harmonia doesn't have a chance, That's why Albedo is in the picture, The Kreideprinz duchy is in charge of Mondstadt's Military faction which can be allied within Harmonia. But still, they were still behind from Fontaine.

Fontaine was a advance nation afterall.

“If hypothetically speaking your highness we stand no chance against Fontaine. If only we could be allies with much more greater military forces like Sumeru or Inazuma it would be great.” You pondered for a moment. “Alright, I can see what I can do for this. Meeting Adjoured.”

As you walked towards columbina's room you saw her just sitting on her bed admiring the peace, “Columbina, I'm here.”

“Y/N, you're here.. Sit down I need to tell you something.”

“Yes..? Columbina?” You were confused, but you sat down. She took a deep breathe, “Y/N, Listen to me. You are a gifted child. You should know it already that you among all of the other children is special you have powers.” You nod.

“You yourself, have different kinds of special powers. But It's dangerous So you need to learn it one by one. Most importantly...”

___

You didn't know why you were here already but Columbina took you to a abandoned place down in the palace, The place felt chilly. As you walked inside your eyes widened. “Columbina...?” You couldn't believe your eyes, It was..

Arlecchino's body. Though you were very much confused and shock you were too afraid to ask question. “Lady Arlecchino's b-body?”

“Fret not, As I have told you we sirens have abilities that a normal mortal can't do. I, Columbina is a Siren of Time and Memories. After Arlecchino died into that... I froze her time and let her body rest here. But Y/N you are the only one who can bring back Arlecchino's life.”

You were confused. “Your abilities seems to be the reincarnation of the Eternal Siren, Meaning if you master your abilities you can revive Arlecchino's life by your singing.”

___

“Guizhong?! What happened?!” Ei asked, Guizhong cried. “It's Y/N. I tried to look into her aura it's not her! Columbina must've done something to her.”

“What? Done what?!” Scaramouche said angrily.

“She must've trapped her conciousness and manipulated her memories. That's forbidden magic within sirens but if you are a royal blooded siren you can do it although it will take so much toll in your body and powers.”

“This is bad, You highness!” Scaramouche, and the others looked up to see a exhausted heizou catching his breathe.

“Fontaine is declaring war against Mondstadt and Harmonia!”